Help Please - Manscaping

I need some manscaping which is required for an upcoming Vasectomy. Basically shaved upper scrotum and base of shaft.

Any help out there? Any advice from guys that have done this.

The notion of self shaving seems dangerous.

Thanks Community.
It's not dangerous or risky. Use a triple blade razor marketed to women. Make sure your ballsack is pretty tight with little or no loose skin. Shave the sack and everything around it, including the base of the penis. Girls love the feel of smooth skin covering a nice set of balls just as much as guys like smooth skin of a fat little pussy. The operation you're having can be more difficult than many would like to believe. I've known guys who got infections, swelling, and everyone develops antibodies to their own sperm as a result. I avoid that procedure.
  • unagi
  • 05-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Won't the medical staff handle this for you?
Yeah but they won't finish him off with a BBBJCIM.
  • ztonk
  • 05-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Any help out there? Any advice from guys that have done this.

The notion of self shaving seems dangerous. Originally Posted by SeaMan
This is the way I got my start at manscaping myself. Use one of those lady Venus razors for the first time. Can use the lady cream or just soap. Pull things taut, go slow... don't forget to breathe!

It goes a lot faster in the future, and it's a lot less stressful.

z
There is no fucking way I'm taking a razor to my nut sack. I do a trim around top and sides but get way to nervous the closer I get to the boys. I'm paying someone to do this.

and get the bbbj cim at the end.

• Sire
  • 05-02-2012, 04:11 PM
There is no fucking way I'm taking a razor to my nut sack. I do a trim around top and sides but get way to nervous the closer I get to the boys. I'm paying someone to do this.

and get the bbbj cim at the end.

Originally Posted by homer13
Review please?
  • Toyz
  • 05-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Well be careful...this is what happened to my good friend Shram Dhango after his vasectomy.

And here is Toyz Tip #37 for manscapping...."Roll on Nair for men"...first go round you feel like a hairless cat, but you get used to it...and its tons safer than trying to burn them off with a bic lighter....(thats a joke for some of you thicker types)...

Vas-sac disaster....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgHlDHwNH2Q
I shave below b/c I run a lot and during the summer the chafing can be a ball ache. I pretty much do whats been suggested here - lady razor, lots of soap, hot water and above all else A STEADY HAND.
Thanks, looks like I'll try the lady's razor, lots of soap and steady hand.

So... no providers that can help with this?
I keep my ballsack shaved..too hairy otherwise! It's no big deal really...just lube up with some shaving cream and get after it. I find squeezing my ballsack like a cockring helps to stretch out the skin and makes it easier to shave. It's not rocket science guys.

And if you've never shaved down there before it'll feel softer than a baby's butt. And I guarantee you'll get more girls going down and licking your ballsack!
So... no providers that can help with this? Originally Posted by SeaMan
If this was your intent you posted in wrong forum , there are providers that do this , search forum for manscaping . Post in ISO and you'll probably get a response !
You really want to do this yourself. Trust me.

Kinda like it always made me nervous watching twitchy old Floyd the barber lather up Andy Griffith. One little slip....

Just make sure you are shit faced drunk (like Otis).
Need lotsa liquid courage the first time.

I'm sure some gals can help you out for what happens twice after the, ummm, procedure. Oh...you say.....they didn't tell you about that part? Lol.
You really want to do this yourself. Trust me.

Kinda like it always made me nervous watching twitchy old Floyd the barber lather up Andy Griffith. One little slip....

Just make sure you are shit faced drunk (like Otis).
Need lotsa liquid courage the first time.

I'm sure some gals can help you out for what happens twice after the, ummm, procedure. Oh...you say.....they didn't tell you about that part? Lol. Originally Posted by GibsonLesPaul69
Now your talking about being drunk to do it. It is a pain in the ass manscaping. I get little nicks when I do and I just try to get close to the boys. I can't imagine what damage I'm gonna do drunk, with a razor going at the boys
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Tune in next week when we will discuss wine & cheese pairings, how to properly set a table, & the fine art of plucking ass hairs...right here on the "We Be Guys" network...