ANGRY bird

i am angry some person must like to say stuff about their pics i hate details and specially about i cant control my self cuming to your pics UGH TMI DUDE just keep it to your self i would charge a donation after i hear that my pics are not free for that kind of thing nothing is free and after that you think i woud have a appt with the person I DONT THINK SO not a happy camper here
Hmm, well I think you better get used to it cuz there is no law that says no one cannot wack off to pictures. Lol! And charging a donation for that ? Get real ! Lmao ! Sometimes I think I have seen and heard it all, but there is always someone who proves me wrong ! Sweety I would take it as a compliment if a guy says he splurges everytime he sees your pics.
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 08:19 AM
SLB you Do have one of the best asses in the industry, although your pics don't show how amazing it is...

But...a surcharge for fapping to your pics? How would you decide on rates?

By time? Buck a minute? Specials for multiple faps? By intensity? Hit the wall adds 10%? Dribble all over fingers only 2% upcharge?
Would you offer a group rate to a circle jerk? Discount to premature ejecators?

This deserves some serious discussions....
sorry i dont like the tmi i been in the swinging/lifestyle guys do it there also been getting on my nerves for more than 3 yrs and it sounds like a broken record let me see this and that same with people asking for more pics are you not satisfied with the pics i got or unless pay for my photoshoot or get me a good photographer do need a BAD photoshoot
Let's just go to the strip club and forget all about this. I need a drink...or two...or three...or............

i am angry some person must like to say stuff about their pics i hate details and specially about i cant control my self cuming to your pics UGH TMI DUDE just keep it to your self i would charge a donation after i hear that my pics are not free for that kind of thing nothing is free and after that you think i woud have a appt with the person I DONT THINK SO not a happy camper here Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
any donation acceptable
almost 5th of may anyone want to make me any good ritas?
btw i dont celebrate cinco de mayo
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 08:34 AM
sorry i dont like the tmi i been in the swinging/lifestyle guys do it there also been getting on my nerves for more than 3 yrs and it sounds like a broken record let me see this and that same with people asking for more pics are you not satisfied with the pics i got or unless pay for my photoshoot or get me a good photographer do need a BAD photoshoot Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
SLB, you know me....

I am a semi talented photographer...(hobby not pro)...just let me know by IM...not looking for pay or trade...its just fun for me to see what I can do with a subject, a camera & a couple of photo editing programs..
Another perspective: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=344266

including these quotes:
I for one do not mind, I think its a compliment someone thinks I am hot enough to masturbate to my pictures. I dont need a tip but a pm saying thank you would be nice Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Petite....and ANY guy for that matter can whank away to MY pics! That is a huge compliment and a turn on for me!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wank away to my showcase pictures, I don't care ! I take it as a compliment! LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
any donation acceptable Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
I will be happy to donate, but only if my donation can be earmarked for the purchase of punctuation keys for your keyboard.
thx toyz might take you up on that might want to make another trip to p10 maybe a little stressing i want some drinks
Dang it! I thought this was going to be a discussion about a video game.

As for me, I just can't bring myself to masturbate watching those birds kill the pigs..... but I do understand why the birds are angry....

Tongue in cheek,

OS
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Toyz strawberry/lime margaritas

*5 parts good quality margarita mix-I like margaritaville brand
*1 part Patron
*5 or so large strawberries
*Juice from two fat & happy limes
*Splash of grenadine

Shitload of ice....put in blender and fire that puppy up...pour, get trashed, enjoy...
Another perspective: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=344266

including these quotes: Originally Posted by saustin

See,I agree with this. Wack away I say!! What harm is it doing ??