A Birthday Boy -- K Boy

As one of our most respected members threatens "Retirement" ... Austinkboy is one of those you wanted to know..... I must point out --> It's because he's getting older Happy Birthday my friend, here's to many more.....
Happy Birthday Kboy , have a really great time !
Happy birthday, K-boy!!! You may be "gone" but you are certainly not forgotten!
Happy Birthday austinkboy!!!
Hope you have a lot of fun on your special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN!!!!!!!!!

Have A Cocktail On ME!!!!!

What do I get for the man that has had everyone..... errr everything?... no everONE is much more appropriate..... ( at least everyone WORTH having)

I've been invited to the prestigious Birthday Event he has planned for himself... (Like me he realizes that no one loves him more than himself... so if he ants it done right he needs to do it for himself)..... After Thursday Morning I do not thing Round Rock Donuts will ever be looked at the same!

I am at a loss as to what to bring him.....

Blonde, Brunette, Redhead?...Maybe one of those forbidden delicacies he partakes in but seldom talks about other than to mention that 2 of them made his top 5 list.....

Or maybe the current Flavor of the Month appropriately dressed with a bow on her head and a single tie to unwrap her......

Decisions... Decisions.....

Happy Birthday my friend..... It's gonna be fun! One of these days though when it's just you and me... ya need to tell me ho you explain me to the others.... I'm surely do not maintain that proper of an image..... I will try to clean up nice and proper though! I'm assuming a shirt WITH a collar and no sandals right?
Happy Birthday Kboy! I wish you many many more and all the best in life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday to the best Lil Elf in the World!!! Best wishes and i hope that this is the best Birthday ever!!!!

Spacemtn
Happy Birthday to our own AustinKBoy!! Here is to this year and many more!