Whats Up Austinnn!

Hello I touch down.
ThreAD
Saying hello.
ThreAD Originally Posted by rockerrick
I was def one of those who was kind of annoyed at the beginning, but at this point, men still care? Im thinking now, that for traveling girls it's ok when they have one. ( from time to time) but my main annoyance stood w those who were local, and did this shit on a daily. I do view an acceptance w the better of the two. I mean obviously it's just an opinion. Lol. A few months back sixx got an earful about how annoyed I was. Lmao. But this was mainly for my town. I haven't noticed much of this for up here. Again, I don't see the traveling theADs as bothersome as the others I described earlier. Ha. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'll be guilty sooner or later for making a quick post on an edited schedule or last min availability due to fall throughs.

I honestly just think the look at me threADs from ladies in their own territory gets old very quickly. RR is it just annoying to you period? I don't think it's too bad when it's a girl traveling you know? ( kind of like sending feelers out there)

Ps: I totally get its just marketing which is why I'd never corner anyone in their own threads, but it's just how I've felt about it on occasion when I see those blatant desperate ones. Lol.
A few months back sixx got an earful about how annoyed I was. Lmao. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

Feel free to do anything to my ears...

sixx
Hahahaha. Only if they listen. Wink wink.
Ezra , I noticed you were going to be in town , but noticed it in the correct venue. As for threADS to me it's who cares ? I wouldn't see on the "look at me" principle alone. Who knows maybe other guys are morons ? I mean seriously how hard is it to come up with a subject and write a thread ? Your name still gets out there , only difference being it's not annoying.
Ezra , I noticed you were going to be in town , but noticed it in the correct venue. As for threADS to me it's who cares ? I wouldn't see on the "look at me" principle alone. Who knows maybe other guys are morons ? I mean seriously how hard is it to come up with a subject and write a thread ? Your name still gets out there , only difference being it's not annoying. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thanks. It was not put up for the look at me hon. Im not into debates it was put up to let people that had been calling to see if I was in Austin yet to finally let them know I was here , and a hello I posted before I came.
Thanks for the warm welcome. MODS I am respectfully asking to have this close thanks.
  • ztonk
  • 05-07-2012, 08:40 AM
This thread is a legitimate use of the forum.

Closing at OP's request.

ztonk
AustinModStaff