Sexy Thong Panties or Cotton Panties

So I am wondering what do you guys like too see the woman have on for you? Do you like the sexy lacy thong look? Or do you like the plain briefs,cotton panties? I think that the cotton briefs boy shorts or just as sexy. Kinda like the girl next door look. I also like the thong look. That was all of her booty is exposed. But with just plain panties it kinda leaves it too the imagination and then when she takes them off for you, its like shazam.
I like the boyshort look, especially when they show a little booty!
It doesn't matter.
Don't really have a preference... variety is the spice of life. Certain styles certainly work better on certain shapes though. For example, the boy shorts look awesome on women with thin to athletic builds but not so hot on the more full figured ladies - IMHO.
In general, almost all panty styles are sexy with the exception of the granny panties. For me sexiness of the style varies, but I particularly like the boy shorts, with a tank or cami top.
So I am wondering what do you guys like too see the woman have on for you? Do you like the sexy lacy thong look? Or do you like the plain briefs,cotton panties? I think that the cotton briefs boy shorts or just as sexy. Kinda like the girl next door look. I also like the thong look. That was all of her booty is exposed. But with just plain panties it kinda leaves it too the imagination and then when she takes them off for you, its like shazam. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I prefer that she is fully dressed when I meet her. What she's wearing under doesn't matter, I like to peel the onion... How shes dressed doesn't matter either, but I have a slight preference for a sexy summer dress.
Thre AD # 2 in as many days...you are on a roll...
yum.jpg

There's just something sexy about boy shorts on women!!
Boy shorts or thongs
The ladies I see could wear a Snuggy for all I care. I just want them to be comfortable.
  • b2pop
  • 01-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Women are just beautiful in so many ways that is why I am addicted to hobbying!!! It really does not matter, but recently on a visit the provider had on a miniskirt and no panties and I think that was freakin hott!!! Variety is why I hobby and I really have no preference.
  • Caleb
  • 01-12-2013, 11:51 AM
The ladies I see could wear a Snuggy for all I care. I just want them to be comfortable. Originally Posted by pyramider
Couldn't agree more. To me, sexy is way more about attitude and confidence. If the lady is comfortable and feels sexy with her clothing choice, then sexy comes right on through. Recently had a provider greet me in a men's button down shirt, cotton panties, long socks and minimal make up. She was so freakin hot! But that hotness had way more to do with who she is than what she was wearing.

The Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform has got to be the least flattering piece of attire that I can imagine, but I'm willing to bet that Sophia Dane can make even that look smoldering hot.
huggys!!!!!
The ladies I see could wear a Snuggy for all I care. I just want them to be comfortable. Originally Posted by pyramider

<taking notes>
Hooded monkey pj's