need the bbbj experts opinions

• fryec
  • 01-09-2014, 07:14 PM
I have heard if you want you man juice to taste sweet and not bitter, the best thing to drink before a session is pineapple juice. Do you agree or is there a better prepatory drink that the ladies appreciate?
Any diet that is rich in fruits and veggies will greatly improve the taste of cum. Even though Pineapples are quite popular, canned pineapples and pineapple drinks may contain a lot of sugar. If you insist on eating pineapple, go to Whole Foods and buy the actual thing.

Also,

I highly recommend drinking rose water to improve the odor/taste of ejaculate.

Although pineapples are tasty, I'd rather have my guy get extra servings of fruits and vegetables before an intense CIM date. Maybe even drink a gallon of rose water ahead of time. If it tastes good enough, then swallowing is an option. I like to devour the babies!

Last but not least, if his cum tastes good, I'll have him taste it too .
If you can, a day before you meeting, don't eat processed foods, drink caffeine or carbonated drinks, and eat sweet fruits and veggies. Also drink water only. Not only will your spunk be better tasting, you'll have a bigger load and longer streams. Worked for me and my last ex.
IMHO a clean diet with a lot of water makes for a better tasting man juice.
  • L.A.
  • 01-10-2014, 04:32 AM
If you can, a day before you meeting, don't eat processed foods, drink caffeine or carbonated drinks Originally Posted by joshf26
I'd rather have coffee than CIM these days.

I'm guessing asparagus is off the menu?
  • HDnTX
  • 01-10-2014, 04:46 AM
We know what asparagus does to pee, can't even image what is does to cum......
  • fryec
  • 01-10-2014, 04:11 PM
???

We know what asparagus does to pee, can't even image what is does to cum...... Originally Posted by HDnTX
  • Crock
  • 01-13-2014, 11:25 AM
We know what asparagus does to pee, can't even image what is does to cum...... Originally Posted by HDnTX
Did you know that about a quarter of the population can't smell asparagus pee? Their pee still stinks, they just can't smell it.
also, dont expect improvements if you do it just before an appt.
you need to do this for 2-3 days before, if not longer.
Asparagus also improves taste.
For me it's about the act...not the flavor....not EVEN a factor for me...so don't over think it.
also, dont expect improvements if you do it just before an appt.
you need to do this for 2-3 days before, if not longer. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I agree.

Maybe this should be a good excuse to just eat more fruits and vegetables on a regular basis, for those who are concerned.

For me it's about the act...not the flavor....not EVEN a factor for me...so don't over think it. Originally Posted by alaine
Gosh, I agree. A heavy smoker tends to taste a certain way, male and female, "down there" but there are exceptions to that rule, too.

Just don't worry about it. Eat healthy. Whatever. And don't sweat it.

The only smell that can get to me is heavy garlic and onion, plus curry. About 20% of the time, if it's really strong, it'll make me nauseous. The other 80%? I might feel a bit hungry. It's always different.

So is, so often, body smells and the taste of jism. Did I just use the word "jism"? Heck, I did.