Steelers vs Pussys, er Patriots

I believe the Stillers will win. What yinz think?
  • FFH
  • 11-03-2013, 12:12 PM
I think it's very possible.

But I think they get destroyed.
I'm with FFH on this game. Could be a good one
Prediction: Patriots 24, Steelers 6
I believe the Stillers will win. What yinz think? Originally Posted by jw4591
I think you're smoking too many nightcrawlers
Fuck lost the ball on downs. Shoulda called a pass play. Dumb fucks. Fuck it, switched over to the Texas race. Hope they lose and hope Haley and Tomlin get booted. The Steelers suck with Tomlin's team and staff. I hope they don't win another game this season. That asshole head coach is a fuckin joke. Rooney's really fucked up when they thought that fuck had a brain. And that's putting it fuckin mildly, yinz know what I mean. That dumb fuck
Football town no fuckin more. Wake up
  • BSer
  • 11-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Fucking escalade
Still a football town. JW, hockey is a cult sport for rich kids. Blow me. Far more kids from WPa making the NFL than the NHL. You can have a skate date if u can actually skate. Fuck hockey.
55-31 now, wake up you fucks. No more football for the burgh as long as Tomlin runs the show.
  • BSer
  • 11-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Fucking Tomlin
While I love the city of Pittsburgh..... my team gave ya'll an ass whopping!
minus ya'lls 2 touchdowns within a 2+min time frame...

It was a good game and the Patriots Offensive team brought it!!

But the look on the Pittsburgh coaches face during the last few minutes of the game..*priceless*
I don't see Tomlin going anywhere. LeBeau and Haley are another matter.

When Tomlin was hired I'm sure he was told Lebeau wasn't going anywhere and I don't think it was his decision to hire Haley either.

I can see Lebeau retiring after the season and Haley being let go as much for off the field issues as anything else.
The pussys arent any good, the Steelers are just that fuckin bad. The real question is who sucks more dick, Tammy Brady, Belicheat or all Eccie providers combined???

Whats priceless is sissy ass Tammy Brady sitting on the bench trying to get his teammates to high five him and nobody wants to, some guys even just walk right by him and leave him holding his limp wrist in the air. How many playoff games have they won since their Spygate VHS tapes were taken away again? Still zero right?

The pussys offense brought what exactly? The Steelers couldnt beat most high school teams this year and somebody is actually gloating that they hung a few TDs on them? The VIKINGS hung a few TDs on them too. Not to mention what the Raiders did to them...and what did the Raiders do against Philly, who isnt any good today? Let Nick fuckin Foles tie the TD record...geesh Boston fucks need to get a life.

I really feel bad for Escalade to have to live amongst the train wreck that is Boston. Ohio beckons your return Sir!
I would say fuck Escalade but I think Brady already did.