the ...jimmie bucks be runnin ...low

what with all the ...threADin goin on ...funnels must be ...late ...on the ol rent check
Better get hustling cuz when that greek bank prolapses shit might oooze shit might fly but shit will ripple. Downhill as it do.
Better get hustling cuz when that greek bank prolapses shit might oooze shit might fly but shit will ripple. Downhill as it do. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
To show our support for the citizens of Greece (not the one by the lake) who stand a good chance of losing their savings, pensions etc., we should hold the upstate cares "Get Your Greek On Day". Providers, here is your chance to show the community your willingness to help a good cause. Donate a few free "trips to Greece". Guys, step up to the plate and show your generosity too! Send me the cash you would normally pay for that fine piece and I will make sure all money collected will go directly to the bailout fund. Come on everyone lets show the world that Upstate ECCIE cares. Thank you.
Verification here is like getting a security clearance to work on nuclear weapons!
Verification here is like getting a security clearance to work on nuclear weapons! Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
plastic man can ...help ya ...with that

...lets set up a ...meeting ...during office hours
Verification here is like getting a security clearance to work on nuclear weapons! Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
It ain't easy gettin cleared to play with a bunch of us fucktards! They're like homeland security making sure none of them terrorist providers can hurt us. God bless America and our moderators!!are you sure you wanna do this?
Hey! I got a intercontinental balistic missle you can work on!...bah-dum-ching.
PM, would love to be your first review.

General Bob, so far so good.

Ceremony, are you friends with SKUDD, over in the Albany/HV forum? LOL.
PM, would love to be your first review. Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
ya offer up the ol ...stink wagon ...fer yer friends
what with all the ...threADin goin on ...funnels must be ...late ...on the ol rent check Originally Posted by Plastic Man
!!
hold your head... (and welcome!)
To show our support for the citizens of Greece (not the one by the lake) who stand a good chance of losing their savings, pensions etc., we should hold the upstate cares "Get Your Greek On Day". Providers, here is your chance to show the community your willingness to help a good cause. Donate a few free "trips to Greece". Guys, step up to the plate and show your generosity too! Send me the cash you would normally pay for that fine piece and I will make sure all money collected will go directly to the bailout fund. Come on everyone lets show the world that Upstate ECCIE cares. Thank you. Originally Posted by generalbob

plastic man can ...help ya ...with that

...lets set up a ...meeting ...during office hours Originally Posted by Plastic Man

......ou sure you wanna do this? Originally Posted by generalbob

PM, would love to be your first review.

General Bob, so far so good.

Ceremony, are you friends with SKUDD, over in the Albany/HV forum? LOL. Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
ugh names wtf

Hey! I got a intercontinental balistic missle you can work on!...bah-dum-ching. Originally Posted by Ceremony
bah-dum-ching

ya offer up the ol ...stink wagon ...fer yer friends Originally Posted by Plastic Man