Canelo vs Khan

Just curious if we have any boxing fans on here. I'm sure most strip clubs will be showing the fight tonight. I've been to PT for some fights and it wasn't the best place to watch sports. Where are you watching the fight tonight?
  • slap
  • 05-07-2016, 11:01 AM
I hope this mismatch blows up in Canelo's face.
Canelo love to fight smaller weight class a lot, but he won't grow balls to fight triple G !
If Canelo survives this match, GGG has to be the next fight. Don't think Canelo's the type of fighter to shun from fights. He took the Mayweather fight too early. He wasn't ready for Mayweather at the time. Their camp probably just want to get Canelo's confidence back and make the GGG fight even more in demand.
No fighter is scared of any man, Canelo’s promoters are another story, they don’t want to lose their cash cow against GGG. Canelo came in as a Light Heavy against Cotto (Cotto has always been a small welter) still couldn’t stop him.
Canelo vs Kahn on paper, Canelo once again will be 175+, Kahn will be 160 tops, he is fast and quick with skillz but no beard.
I like both fighters they’re both good, styles make fights if Kahn can keep from pulling straight back and getting his chin checked he can give Canelo problems but ultimately a good big man beats a good little man every time.
  • slap
  • 05-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Khan cold cocked as predicted...
  • broes
  • 05-07-2016, 11:03 PM
No fighter is scared of any man, Canelo’s promoters are another story, they don’t want to lose their cash cow against GGG. Canelo came in as a Light Heavy against Cotto (Cotto has always been a small welter) still couldn’t stop him.
Canelo vs Kahn on paper, Canelo once again will be 175+, Kahn will be 160 tops, he is fast and quick with skillz but no beard.
I like both fighters they’re both good, styles make fights if Kahn can keep from pulling straight back and getting his chin checked he can give Canelo problems but ultimately a good big man beats a good little man every time. Originally Posted by Chico Malo
Johnny Tapia. Warrior.
Johnny Tapia. Warrior. Originally Posted by broes
"mi vida loca" 505 Pride of Burque