URL / Website: None
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: East Fort Worth
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, MPCFS
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: $60.00
Hair Color and Length: Long black hair (wig)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Nice looking average to thin body type. Dark chocolate skin. Smallish saggy titties. Nice hairy pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
you do realize that a review with no contact information is worthless.. right?
It's saying "hey guys I fucked this girl, but u wouldn't know her. She goes to another school." This is a share the wealth site.
LOLROF!!
JSMH
you do realize that a review with no contact information is worthless.. right? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I know but she didn't want her contact info posted. Got to respect a ladies wishes. She is UTR. I needed a review to extend my premium membership.
I know but she didn't want her contact info posted. Got to respect a ladies wishes. She is UTR. I needed a review to extend my premium membership. Originally Posted by camero73
Understand you can't receive credit without contact info. If she is UTR does she want to be contacted by random guys via email or snap chat, kik? Or is she exclusive and only sees you? Im sure with all the social media she has got to have pics and contact info somewhere. Can we at least get a cross street on Eastside?
Guess we could all just google Rachel.