Has anyone seen Dalilah Rose?

I have seen Dalilah a few times over the last couple of months but she has been MIA for a couple of weeks. I know people come and go which absolutely her prerogative. Just curious as I really enjoyed visiting her.
It’s Delilah Rose, my friend.
Best I remember from years ago , she doesn’t stay in the DFW, just visits for 2 to 3 weeks at a time and then gone again.
She lives in DFW, just sometimes is not responsive for stretches. That said, I don't know current status
I have been calling n mailing her for the last 7days….unfortunately no reply….hope she ll be back soon
I have been calling n mailing her for the last 7days….unfortunately no reply….hope she ll be back soon Originally Posted by sophie17
Hmmmm...🤔🤔🤔
I have been calling n mailing her for the last 7days….unfortunately no reply….hope she ll be back soon Originally Posted by sophie17
🤣
Delilah Rose has moved out of Dallas a few weeks ago and won't be back. She has retired from the Hobby. .

Let me say this..... Delilah is a very dear friend of mine and I wish her nothing but the best and sending good vibes.
Damn, I am sad. She is the only one who would truly dress for occasion as a Queen. I would miss her dressing sense, quality of incall, make up, hair and of course the passion while together.

However good luck to her.

20200402_153500.jpg
Truly a shame. She was one of the ECCIE legends.
Thank you, for the update Foxy. I’ve been seeing her almost every week for three years…and I was a little worried when she didn’t respond. She is a world class sweetheart and wish her nothing but the best!
Thank you, for the update Foxy. I’ve been seeing her almost every week for three years…and I was a little worried when she didn’t respond. She is a world class sweetheart and wish her nothing but the best! Originally Posted by d4fun2017

Your welcome. Yes she is a sweetheart.
Wow I wish her well. Seems like I used to cross paths with her back in the 80s during the nightclub days and always enjoyed reminiscing. I wish her the best of luck!
  • BLM69
  • 05-19-2023, 12:39 PM
Wow I wish her well. Seems like I used to cross paths with her back in the 80s during the nightclub days and always enjoyed reminiscing. I wish her the best of luck! Originally Posted by cage196
The 80s?
All the best to DR. Simply one of the classiest ladies to meet.