Where's Whirlaway and Girlaway when you need 'em?

I was talking to a very handsome man today about politics and money, and the question came up about lawyers and at least one of us was saying how evil they are and how the legislature is full of them and what fools they are and how how the sorry state of our nation is all their fault....anyway I think if this could possibly be a valid argument, then the next question is who pays these sorry attorneys...

Now I love me some cute little attorneys all over Houston and elsewhere so you know it wasn't me talking bad about you guys....but i have to know and I can't just seem to easily google the answer.

Which attorneys get paid the most? If you added up all the money made by all the attorneys in the US, what percent would go to lawyers paid by corporations? What percent to family, accident, etc? How does it break down?

Does anyone have the facts? I would ask CNN, but no one listens to me there. Hell, maybe no one will listen to me here either....but I just had to ask....and I'm so entertained sometimes by watching you hooktards argue...