Gabrielle - retired at last (?)

I had tried to meet Gabrielle (Rochester) back in April -- she canceled on me, sadly.

Tried to reconnect in May (as I was passing through again) -- she canceled the night before when she realized our 10am appointment would be happening *before* noon (???)

Tried again in August -- now she wanted a deposit. I said no - but I'd see if she was around, when I got to Rochester. She wasn't. I told her I'd be through again in October - she said that would be great; she'd have her incall location ready by then.

Texted today -- she's no longer seeing any clients.

LOL.
I like Gabby but she could be tough to see at times.
Moving out of state soon she was saying
She's a waste of time trying to set up something some lame ass excuses. She was great back in the good ole days
"Nothing I love more, when a bunch of strangers who have never met me form a negative opinion of me. Especially the ring leader of the operation who I never utter a word about. That’s the difference in integrity."
Who does she think is the ringleader? PM?
What's this? Like her 8th time retiring?
Wanted to see her one last time before she "Moved." Ghosted me after confirming 2 hours before the scheduled time, haven't heard from her since. She was amazing way back in the day.
Who does she think is the ringleader? Originally Posted by hardlikker12
The Naughty Nikki vs Gabby feud has been raging for years and they both outed each other. It was like watching the movie Mean Girls when they all piled on about her dog getting hurt
Who does she think is the ringleader? PM? Originally Posted by hardlikker12
plastic man ...wills writes yer name ...ins the big ...book an dependin ons hows ya ...measures ...up ...someday ya mights gets a ...line ...unders ...yer name er a line throughs yer ...name

...gabby knows ...the rules
video?
Looks like she is unretired...
Looks like she is unretired... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Shocker
That is so wrong on so many levels to out anyone
That is so wrong on so many levels to out anyone Originally Posted by TimBlake
Jesus Jimmy Christ!
The Naughty Nikki vs Gabby feud has been raging for years and they both outed each other. It was like watching the movie Mean Girls when they all piled on about her dog getting hurt Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Did you make a gallery of them stalking their photos for years?

Should we PM you for the gallery link?
keep blowin through harddrives with
that damn VID