For those of you that need help grooming

I just wanted to share with guys a shaver that I found about a year ago and I just love it.
I have tried everything from Nair to a straight razor and this shaver allows me to shave my boys with ease. I have never nicked myself with the Bodygroom from Phillips-Norelco.

Those of you with wives or SO, tell her that you are doing it for her and yourself "i like the way it feels" Hell I touch them more than anyone else.

Every time I am with a provider for the first time she sees the trimmed boys and has a positive comment like "oh thank you" maybe cause I'm a hairy bastard everywhere else.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-No...28-42/21318447
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2014, 11:57 AM
I need to try this out, my current trimmer likes to eat skin.
Whats the stubble fallout situation? I scratched so much I looked like a bug infested crackhead for about a week or so when I shaved it all off once.
Whats the stubble fallout situation? I scratched so much I looked like a bug infested crackhead for about a week or so when I shaved it all off once. Originally Posted by MrMonger
Bwahaha i just tried to picture this
Wax'em!
Sure, it smarts a mite....but no one will ever have you "by the short hairs!"
Good to know.

I think I have 3rd degree burns on my wangus from the last depilatory I tried.
Braun 970 one bad mofo 300
Wait for sale got mine on Black Friday 145
This shaver has a micro trimmer so you need to knock down the bush first with your normal trimmers then use this one. I use it every two or three days when i feel or see stubble. It takes me two or three minutes to maintain. It works best on stubble.

Braun 970 $300 or $145 Ouch! i really like my $40 walmart buy.
Whatever method....Please do! Nothing worse than "playing in the area" that looks like it has been growing grass since the 70's. Even your HOA has landscaping policies for the benefit of the neighbors.
I need to try this out, my current trimmer likes to eat skin. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Hear ya on that! Dread it. Thanks for post and info on less painful way.
Lol, yes and this was when I actual had to go into an office. Trying to sneak a scratch in under a meeting table is harder than one might think!

Bwahaha i just tried to picture this Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Whats the stubble fallout situation? I scratched so much I looked like a bug infested crackhead for about a week or so when I shaved it all off once. Originally Posted by MrMonger
Thats exactly why I never take it to the skin. I always use the #1 guard on the trimmers. Short as as hell but doesn't itch on grow back. I will never never never shave bare again after my one only experience with it years ago. I can't believe I let her talk me into it.
Duct tape works like a wonder and it's cheap.
I used to use my straight razor. That shit was itchy as hell. Now just a regular razor. Minor itch but I found some lotion that helps called "bump rescue" by blue magic.
Man was meant to be hairy.