Looking for a provider to share an incall with ASAP

I am well known in the hobby. I have over 50 reviews and all yes recommendations. I have been out of the hobby for a while, but I am back and I am looking for a lady who has an incall location they would like to share. I can pay per appt, daily, weekly...however you would like to set it up. I think it would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. I had been teamed up with my best friend previously and it worked out great. The only reason we are not working together now is because while I was taking a break she found another partner. I am open to an apartment, house, or hotel as long as it is a clean safe place. My old partner and I would work out of very nice hotels in the north Dallas area and we split the exoense. I like working with another provider because it saves on costs, it is safer, and we can have double sessions too...opens up a few options ;-)
I need to get something set up ASAP. Please shoot me a message if you are interested.
Xoxo
Charlene Zappa
I'm ready to move in....My real name is Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute
You might have heard of me: My Intro Video
  • 04-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Welcome back, Charlene! Love your pics, hope to meet you sometime!!

Yes, It seems like it would be better & safer to share some expenses.
You might post it in the ladies only area too. Some providers avoid Co-Ed. I too was looking for a lady who wanted to share and found the perfect arrangement

@TexTongue~Funneh!
I wasn't sure where I should post this request. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it :-)