reviews

It's been a while since I write a review and I forgot how . Can anyone tell me where I go to do so?
I know how to write a review. I just can't remember where to go to write one for a provider.
I suggest that you go to the independent review section and read some reviews...especially reviews that have lots of responses to them.
My review style is to always remember that when you write a provider review that you should be as fair and understanding about what a provider has to go though to see us hobbyists and write an honest service review that will make the hobbyists want to see her. I never dock a provider if she's a little late, or even a lot late if she keeps me informed as to her transportation status.
I feel blessed that I have never had to write a negative provider review but if you have to write a negative review stick to the facts and check the emotions of having a negative experience at the door.
Good luck...PJ
The link provided by OldGrump is located in the proper forum for reviews of independent providers. If it's a studio, agency or amp, there are separate forums for those. If your situation doesn't fit any if those, try the "Other" review forum.