Should Biden pardon Trump?

Nixon resigned before impeachment, after articles were filed for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. Soon after, Gerald Ford gave him a full pardon for any crimes he may have committed against the United States while President, in the interest of healing national division (and maybe to preserve the integrity of the office).

Assuming Mr. Biden wins, and a "witch hunt" ensues, should he pardon Mr. Trump much like his predessor?
what has Trump done that's illegal?
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2020, 12:42 PM
what has Trump done that's illegal? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
We shall soon find out!
Tried to drain the swamp.

Is abuse of power a real crime? Sounds "criminal" but I don't remember any politicians actually being convicted of "abuse of power."

That some of these people "want Donald Trump to kick around anymore" is telling.
where did he abuse his power?
I didn't claim any wrong doing, merely said "if" as a hypothetical. Yeah, I know it's a big word, but look it up if you need to.
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2020, 03:14 PM

DPST answer - he beat H... in 2016.
He should be shot for that!

and - we DPST's care nothing about Biden's corruption and family crime organization!
If Trump wins - it is Biden who will be begging for a pardon.

If biden wins - they will arrest Trump, his family , and all his cabinet on the Capitol steps immediately after the inauguration.
DPST's are drooling in anticipation.
HELL NO PUT IN ASS IN PRISON WITH THE REST OF HIS CRIME FAMILY
Assuming Mr. Biden wins, and a "witch hunt" ensues, should he pardon Mr. Trump much like his predessor? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Assuming he wins...no.
Should Joey pardon Hunter?
You have it the other way around.
The question should be......Should Trump Pardon Biden?
Nothing. He is much smarter than most.
Tried to drain the swamp.

Is abuse of power a real crime? Sounds "criminal" but I don't remember any politicians actually being convicted of "abuse of power."

That some of these people "want Donald Trump to kick around anymore" is telling. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He didnt do anything that qualifies under abuse of power....

Unlike Biden....
This is why he shouldn’t. Trumpys will not accept anything unless he goes to jail.