Why not share the Presidency?

Call a peace treaty, draft and sign it. Both Biden and Trump take office. The White House will now act as an office instead of a home and an office. Biden can report to CNN and Trump can report to Fox. Once a week Trump and Biden can meet in the oval office to discuss issues, agreed issues to submit to congress, each other's Executive decisions etc... Clearly Americans are 50/50. Let's officially come together.
GTFOH!

I suppose at this point, that's all the Reich has to suggest. That and SUE SUE SUE.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Uh, sharing and compromise is not a known trait of Mr Trump and his followers. Wouldn't work. Nevada is the one to watch right now.
  • oeb11
  • 11-04-2020, 02:01 PM
An interesting idea - but unworkable - and unConstitutional!
I suppose at this point, that's all the Reich has to suggest. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
> implying anyone wants to work with communists
I'm surprised people actually enjoy lockdowns and riots. I might have to go abroad for a job. O wait. They're locked down and having riots, too.
I'm surprised people actually enjoy lockdowns and riots. I might have to go abroad for a job. O wait. They're locked down and having riots, too. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
White guilt and fear. People are fucking cowards.
"I might have to go abroad for a job. O wait. They're locked down and having riots, too."

You are correct that it's a global problem. Therefor requires a global solution.