Never Too Early...

To talk 'Skers Fball. Anybody else at the spring game this weekend? It was a beautiful day and reminded me that nothing is sexier than a woman in a sun dress. Nothing like seeing NU's best QB playing wide receiver in Jamal Turner. Oh well, outside of Wisconsin and Ohio State it should be a fun year. Just my observation.
Go Badgers!!!!!!

Can't wait for that road trip. Anyone want to go with? I already have hotel rooms booked.
Hopefully they can create a good rivalry with the pesky Badgers and come up with a better name than the NU-Iowa rivalry--Farmagedon. Really? Is that the best they could do? The whole country already thinks we're a bunch of hillbillies that pick corn all day. I'd go Elena, but you probably think I would change my mind 15 times before deciding Bring on the Badgers!
Why would I think that?

I'm serious about a road trip though. Wouldn't it be fun to get some guys and maybe a couple of ladies to just head up there, tailgate...have fun?

I'm going no matter what. So, whoever wants to go...........
Get tickets for the day after NU wallops the Badgers to see the Sunday Packer game too...oh wait, that's right they won't be playing this year!
Oh trash talk.....LOVE IT!! I'm going to enjoy it when Bucky The Badger takes a bite out of Herbie's ass up there.

I'm praying that the Packers will be playing. I need my boys to come out to defend their title.
It will be a tough game for sure. No trash talk but it would be nice to see the badger hanging from a tree somewhere. lol
I like Barry Alvarez and he was instrumental in getting Nebraska invited to the Big 10. If he's representative of Wisconsin football we can have a very good and friendly rivalry with them.
No badgers will be hanging from a tree. Bucky rules!!
I agree about Jamaal Turner, but how about that Carnes kid? I wasn't personally at the game but have heard that if he continues to look this good then Martinez better not go into a tailspin again or he may find himself trying to switch positions.

Go Badgers!!!.........(Just Kidding) ;}
HUSKERSSSSS!!!!

D71
dan1971, I was almost a fan of yours until you said, "just kidding."

Damn, I guess I should have left out the "just kidding" part.
All is well. If you couldn't tell, I'm a huge Badger fan.
The Badgers will do well with there "Iowa Boy" coach. I am a Hawkeye fan and I am glad to see Nebraska in the Big 10. Should be fun.
Yes I'm glad we left the big 12 no matter how well we do this year