ISO Austin TS or Strapon Provider

Will be in Austin on June 9 and would love to mark TS off of my bucket list again. In a perfect world would love to find a strapon provider and a well equiped FF TS. Any help from you guys and gals would be appreciated!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-21-2013, 03:59 PM
I've been seeing a few posts along the same lines in Austin ISO. I would have expected more responses. Sounds sexy!
try Eros..they have a ts section
Will be in Austin on June 9 and would love to mark TS off of my bucket list again. In a perfect world would love to find a strapon provider and a well equiped FF TS. Any help from you guys and gals would be appreciated! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Damn BK I have many strap ons and will be in Austin earlier that same week.....where are all the hot TSs now?? Slurp!!!
I just threw up all over my keyboard. Thanks a lot.
I just threw up all over my keyboard. Thanks a lot. Originally Posted by natasteewsym
opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one, it clearly states the subject in the title, if its not your thing, why read the thread.....
Agreed Kakes, THIS is Another Realm where we should all be supportive of others and their fetishes and fantasies....After ALL whom are ANY of us to judge another???
I just threw up all over my keyboard. Thanks a lot. Originally Posted by natasteewsym
Lick it up. Perhaps that's a fetish you'd prefer.
that has to be taken in Nola!

I agree---another realm should be open minded..........just cause you don't agree with something does not give you the right to judge.just pass on by please!!

this was taken at southern decadence last year on bourbon street!

All,
Please continue to hit the RTM when people act in this fashion. I promise to act on every one you send to me.

Spacemtn
RealmModStaff
Thanks Spacemtn..............
thanks Space!
Its really to bad that people have to act this way, but it just shows the ignorance and well ignorance isnt alway bliss, I think its hot, ts my perfect person pretty like a female and has a cock to fuck me good and I can still play with titties, hell yeahhhh.