The Submission of ... "Dark Room Fantasies"

She just wanted a coffee after the concert. But the gentleman was persistent, and that shabby hotel was right down the block, so perhaps she'd indulge in a brief interlude before heading back...

Every time she walks down that dark hallway to that dingy little hotel room, she thinks she might just turn right around this time, and head back home. But she never does. No, she never does...

No, actually my husband didn't say a thing. Didn't ask where I was going, when I'd be home...nothing. Funny, you think he's up to the same thing in another hot-sheet hotel?

So, we're really going to go through with this, aren't we? Somehow, getting ready, driving over, even in the restaurant, I'd could still pretend that it was just some naughty flirting, you know? But not now, not here...

You gotta be kiddin'. This joint hasn't seen a maid since before I was even wearin' heels. I'll keep 'em on, thank you.

Neither knew how it came about, something erupted that couldn't be stopped...

Alone in the darkened room, now that he's left already. Time to ponder the right and wrong of it all, time to wonder if she'll be right back here in this same hotel room again next week...

omg, That is so similar to an event from my real life. The lady in your pic's even closely resembles the lady I was having the affair with. It was our first time together in bed. It would not be our last.
Love it...
Very Hott!

Love the intermix of the photos - short text - fast read/see - zero to turned-on in 60 seconds.
Wonderful!
Very hot

Thanks for sharing
thanks...those are HOT!

omg the pictures did it for me and the imagination with the story just thinking about what they did the things that werent said
the story is hot, just enough left out, the pic with his finger in her mouth is sizzling!
the story is hot, just enough left out, the pic with his finger in her mouth is sizzling! Originally Posted by DDMcGee
The one above it is pretty awesome as well!!!

Spacemtn
AnotherRealmModStaff
such a cool story, and the pictures so glamour and classy....sexy
she will be back . . . next week
she will be back . . . next week Originally Posted by tuckahoe
yes no worries ....I will continue the story
beyond hot!