background checks

I am dating someone in the USA and I'd like to run a background check on her
with her knowing,
I am just wanting a credit report and criminal background check.

how can I do this?
she isnt a provider, she's just a girl Im seeing, but I want to know what she isnt telling me yet.
Really? You obviously know how to use the Internet and you are asking this? There are at least hundreds of online companies who will do just what you are asking. Do a search, grasshopper.
with her knowing,

how can I do this?
she isnt a provider, she's just a girl Im seeing, but I want to know what she isnt telling me yet. Originally Posted by blade78
And they say love and romance is dead
...a well thought out and beautifully executed SPA.

with her knowing,

how can I do this?
she isnt a provider, she's just a girl Im seeing, but I want to know what she isnt telling me yet. Originally Posted by blade78
if you've gotta take it that far you should probably reconsider your relationship. my.02
WE have a hard enough time staying focused on the hunt without real world problems thrown into the mix . You want relationship background info? You might not like what you find in her closet.
Go to her High School reunion, you can find out a lot about her really fast.
If her phone number has never been painted over in the bathroom stall, she was the head cheerleader, she never had a car but always had a ride home. she ran track just to tease the boys. (flash back). running and bouncing, hair blowing in the wind... Sorry...
All the guys smiling and saying hello... then looking at you...
if you've gotta take it that far you should probably reconsider your relationship. my.02 Originally Posted by green_betta
My 40oz tells me to just be vary of someone, having information about someone is like checking their background before hiring full time at my buisness.
I dont think they would tell me everything, that's why we have background checks,

so while you are allowed to have your opinions about what I should do or not do, I'm just trying to find a background check that actually does what it says it does.
Im not calling up my parents and asking them for, "what they dink I should do?"

does anyone have experience with getting a background check?
Really? You obviously know how to use the Internet and you are asking this? There are at least hundreds of online companies who will do just what you are asking. Do a search, grasshopper. Originally Posted by bikebryan
I want a background check that does what it says it does so IM not throwing money away, asking people for their experiences to prevent throwing money away is what this board is all about,? EH, housefly?
My 40oz tells me to just be vary of someone, having information about someone is like checking their background before hiring full time at my buisness.
I dont think they would tell me everything, that's why we have background checks,

so while you are allowed to have your opinions about what I should do or not do, I'm just trying to find a background check that actually does what it says it does.
Im not calling up my parents and asking them for, "what they dink I should do?"

does anyone have experience with getting a background check? Originally Posted by blade78
Your 40oz, ? What a doushe!
Somebody help this poor fellow!! By the way, what do you plan to tell her as the reason for needing her SSN? And there are websites that review the background check sites. Just do some homework.
You should hire a PI to follow her. LOL

with her knowing,

how can I do this?
So will she know that you are doing the check or not?
You should hire a PI to follow her. Originally Posted by Redwolf
He could hire our very own Inspector Clouseau!

You should hire a PI to follow her. LOL

So will she know that you are doing the check or not? Originally Posted by Redwolf
He could hire our very own Inspector Clouseau!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Go to her High School reunion, you can find out a lot about her really fast.
If her phone number has never been painted over in the bathroom stall, she was the head cheerleader, she never had a car but always had a ride home. she ran track just to tease the boys. (flash back). running and bouncing, hair blowing in the wind... Sorry...
All the guys smiling and saying hello... then looking at you... Originally Posted by Helicopter206
He's already on the case.....

"Not now Cato."
I PI can do all that you are looking for. What difference does it matter if you are only dating?