Whats for dinner?

I have run into a food block....
I cant decide on what to make for dinner...ideas??
McDonald's
Lamb chops are always a good change of pace and very easy to grill or cook on the stove-top using the skillet. Bake a sweet potato and a salad, et voila!
Fish is overlooked too. Get some recipes on the internets that include various sauces.
I did this one last night. It was great!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cila...-avocado-salsa
Sprout's - they have great premade meals. 3 minutes and 75 seconds in the microwave and it's a wonderful homemade diner - super fast!!
Go to costco for some premade stuff. You just need to. heat it up
I am on a grilled salmon kick, can eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner lol
how about some tacos from "El Tacorrido" in north lamar? The place doesn't look that great from the outside, but the food is definitely good!
Sprout's - they have great premade meals. 3 minutes and 75 seconds in the microwave and it's a wonderful homemade diner - super fast!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LOL 3 min and 75 sec? is that anything like 4 min and 15 seconds? lol
how about some tacos from "El Tacorrido" in north lamar? The place doesn't look that great from the outside, but the food is definitely good! Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29
Al pastor to die for and their salsa is kick ass as well
@OP shrimp and linguine with toasted almonds...made this the other night it never fails to make my taste buds dance
Orrrr
Meatloaf? Oldie but a goodie
Or pot roast perhaps for a low mess meal? Ive been having the same priblem chika...love to cook but the ideas havent been coming to me lately.. hope we get some more responses on this one