first female muslim judge found dead

https://heatst.com/politics/us-first..._medium=HEATST

she was found dead floating in water in New York.

commentary says she was married to a Episcopal minister last year.
commentary says she was married to a Episcopal minister last year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sounds like she brought "shame" to her family.

She became a Judge!
This happened last week. You would think that an autopsy would have already been performed, cause of death confirmed, and if needed, an investigation.

I can't find anything this morning that could be called an update.

It could be as simple as while on a walk, she had a stroke or heart attack, fell in and drowned.

Or it could be as complicated as murder, the motive to be determined.
This happened last week. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then she's already been "buried."
Meh, NEXT!
Yeah, someone drowned in the river.

Unless Alex Jones or Breitbart take credit, there's nothing to see here. (Maybe it was ...)

After all, we're REAL good at making dead Muslims.

May she rest in peace. Hopefully her legacy serves to inspire those who proceed her.

Remembering Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam via Fortune
Perhaps she decided to end it all when she woke up one morning and realized that the "Prophet" she had been following was a mass murdering pedophile, and the religion he founded looked upon women as nothing more than property.

May she rest in peace. Hopefully her legacy serves to inspire those who proceed her.

Remembering Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam via Fortune Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Not pissing on the deceased... but shouldn't you find what her legacy is before honoring it? Other than being black, female, and Muslim (those are just things) we don't know what her legacy is.
It took about 24 hours which is quite long in this news cycle to find out that she was black, female and Muslim. I only heard that a Federal judge was found floating in a river.

Unfortunately, her last name wasn't "Ginsberg."
It took about 24 hours which is quite long in this news cycle to find out that she was black, female and Muslim. I only heard that a Federal judge was found floating in a river.

Unfortunately, her last name wasn't "Ginsberg." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Apparently some wishful thinking regarding the "Federal" part!

"......remember a beloved jurist, Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam, an associate judge on New York State’s highest court...."

Maybe she just found out Hillary lost, and Trump won!
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Yeah, someone drowned in the river.

Unless Alex Jones or Breitbart take credit, there's nothing to see here. (Maybe it was ...)

After all, we're REAL good at making dead Muslims. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you mean by "we" [prohibited word]?

I've never personally killed anyone, though I have beaten the shit out of a few faggots.

I actually like the Muslims attitude toward women, and polygamy. It makes sense to me. A rich and successful man deserves as many wives as he can take care of without government assistance, so girls won't have to marry people like you and propagate bad genetics.
... so girls won't have to marry people like you and propagate bad genetics. Originally Posted by DSK
I'm surprised the libs in Austin haven't sterilized him yet.
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2017, 01:28 PM
I'm surprised the libs in Austin haven't sterilized him yet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think he smells so bad no one wants to get near him!
What do you mean by "we" [prohibited word]?

I've never personally killed anyone, though I have beaten the shit out of a few faggots.
Originally Posted by DSK
More likely you "beat-off a few of them.