No There There.

Even Feinstein says she can't find anything after 4 months:

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...p-camp-russia/

"I just want to be precise Senator… All the access you've had to very sensitive information. So far, you've not seen any evidence of collusion. Is that right?" he asked.

"Well, evidence that would establish that there's collusion," Feinstein said before citing "rumors" and "newspaper stories" apparently suggesting collusion.

The Senate Intelligence Committee requested on Wednesday that the FBI hand over any documents that detailed conversations former FBI Director James Comey had with the administration regarding the agency's Russia investigation, Politico reported.

Just incredible. 4 months and they still can't come up with anything. No wonder Trump fired Comey.

Even the reliable just right to the Daily Kos, Vox is warning about Dim disappointment.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/19/...-louise-mensch

To understand how Democrats started falling for this stuff so quickly, I turned to three scholars: Dartmouth’s Nyhan, the University of Exeter’s Jason Reifler, and Temple’s Kevin Arceneaux. The three of them all work in a burgeoning subfield of political science, one that focuses on how people form political beliefs — false ones, in particular. All of them were disturbed by what they’re seeing from the Russiasphere.

“I’m worried? Alarmed? Disheartened is the right word — disheartened by the degree to which the left is willing to accept conspiracy theory claims or very weakly sourced claims about Russia’s influence in the White House,” Reifler says.
“I’m worried? Alarmed? Disheartened is the right word — disheartened by the degree to which the left is willing to accept conspiracy theory claims or very weakly sourced claims about Russia’s influence in the White House,” Reifler says. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Just ask Gruber. They BOUGHT ObminableCare, and still do!
Ask free beacon. They know everything!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSASS!
Ask free beacon. They know everything!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSASS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not good enough for you, huh? How about your precious CNN...

• WTF
  • 05-20-2017, 11:18 AM

left OR RIGHT is willing to accept conspiracy theory claims or very weakly sourced claims. Originally Posted by gnadfly
FIFY

Remember how much time Trump spent on a birth certificate? What goes around is coming back around.