periods and women

Can we get some discussion what actually goes on during the period, so us guys can have some understanding of it ? What is the feeling.....pain, cramps, something like a gas pain.....or nothing like that......just a non-event distraction for a few days ?
You feeling some pre-menstrual symptoms VMan?
Read it again Russ. Meantime, if you have anything intelligent to add.....well, no point to pursue that.
This could get messy
What a worthless thread...with dear Abby being dead and all!!
Meantime, if you have anything intelligent to add..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hmmm....I remember my grandfather telling me that back in his day the bitches were expected to squat in a river or stream for 5-7 days till that shit passed....downfall was that it stanck up the fish something fierce.....
Is this a subject you have no knowledge of vm?
Read it again, and stay on topic. It requests replies from the ladies......unless...
Russ, appreciate the effort, but your posts are so useless and meaningless that it would be better not to try. Also so juvenile......how old are you. Find a topic you can stay on.
A couple of books to recommend for your age group:

"Clawed balls", by One Hung Lo
"The Tigers Revenge" by Claude Balls
Your thread says nothing about just women replying. Show me where it says JUST women.
Russ is 2 years younger than me. I'm 23
Did you want to earn your REDWINGS..����?
Being On A period is the most important manner I believe where Women have an entire week to say ��.
And EAT...just gobble gobble gobble anything insight the week before thats P.M.S.
Where if you bring anything Fried..even pickles..chocolate ..your the most important being in her life at that moment.
��
Fried Food...& Chocolate the week before her period and your in...
It's like drugs to a junkie