Travel ban

No uneccessary travel from 8pm to 5am in NY, Conn.& NJ! HOOKS gonna have to adjust their schedules to stay makin $$ now. Bet that TCB skill improves vastly!
Yup, and should set up video sex live cam !! Only problem is the provider can video tape you helping yourself !!
No uneccessary travel from 8pm to 5am in NY, Conn.& NJ! HOOKS gonna have to adjust their schedules to stay makin $$ now. Bet that TCB skill improves vastly! Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
Bet you're wrong....
No uneccessary travel from 8pm to 5am in NY, Conn.& NJ! Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
Link?? I've seen tri-state rules to close certain businesses, but not travel.
No uneccessary travel from 8pm to 5am in NY, Conn.& NJ! HOOKS gonna have to adjust their schedules to stay makin $$ now. Bet that TCB skill improves vastly! Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
Bet you're wrong.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
ding ding ding ding ding......
Link?? I've seen tri-state rules to close certain businesses, but not travel. Originally Posted by Charno3
Today Canada closed the border so travel to Canada is done.
Today Canada closed the border so travel to Canada is done. Originally Posted by Zollner

U.S. citizens are exempt from the ban “for the moment”
Racism.
Believe whatever the fuck ya want.
U.S. citizens are exempt from the ban “for the moment” Originally Posted by jokacz
Itsclosed to everyone except permanant residents and canadian nationals.
Itsclosed to everyone except permanant residents and canadian nationals. Originally Posted by BetosVendetta

WRONG It does not apply to U.S. citizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/world...ing/index.html
Even worse.
U.S. citizens are exempt from the ban “for the moment” Originally Posted by jokacz
Only if show proof you are working there

Going over to fuck not gonna be allowed lol
WRONG It does not apply to U.S. citizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/world...ing/index.html Originally Posted by jokacz
CNN lol is wrong

My cousin just got denied entry
Was going over to get supplies
Denied entry

And of course they can deny whoever they want
CNN lol is wrong

Originally Posted by Missburger
Great post.