workin ons a cure!

guys yer miracle worker ...plastic man ...be deeps ...ins his secret hideaways laboratory workin day ...an nights ta finds a cure fer ...the ghey
To date no virus in humans has been cured. We can inoculate against a virus, or we can treat/suppress the symptoms. The human body must make antibodies to fight off a virus.
hows the weather in Wuhan?
remember to take rest n food break.

does you cave have lots of wet food ?
Good luck n take care

ocd
To date no virus in humans has been cured. We can inoculate against a virus, or we can treat/suppress the symptoms. The human body must make antibodies to fight off a virus. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016

BREAKING NEWS:

This just in:

Trump set to announce early next week that he himself has created a cure to the coronavirus/chinese virus/kungflu.
Using a chemistry set his dad gave him as a child to find a cure for the bone spurs in his foot he stumbled upon the miracle cure drug to be named after him.

Attachment 871637

Stay tuned, more disinformation from Mike Pence to follow.
BREAKING NEWS:

This just in:

Trump set to announce early next week that he himself has created a cure to the coronavirus/chinese virus/kungflu.
Using a chemistry set his dad gave him as a child to find a cure for the bone spurs in his foot he stumbled upon the miracle cure drug to be named after him.

Attachment 871637

Stay tuned, more disinformation from Mike Pence to follow. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
We get it. Ya hate him. Take a break.🏳️
guys yer miracle worker ...plastic man ...be deeps ...ins his secret hideaways laboratory workin day ...an nights ta finds a cure fer ...the ghey Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Write a review of it

Surprise us
Trump set to announce early next week that he himself has created a cure to the coronavirus/chinese virus/kungflu. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
other thans ...fuckin skank funnel whats ...has ya ever dones ...fer anyone?

...ans ifs its werents ...fer yer beloved ccp hidin their criminal ...incompetence whens this begans in ...november ...an wouldnts allows the cdc ...team ins ...there the world wouldnts ...be dyin now but ya keeps on listen ta yer trusted leftist media whos dones ...be partly owned by china tellin their real ...truth
Trump: We should stop China from coming into The United States.

Douche bag liberals: RACIST, TRIGGERED! ORANGE MAN BAD

Coronavirus: Muhahahahahahahahahahaha
other thans ...fuckin skank funnel whats ...has ya ever dones ...fer anyone?

...ans ifs its werents ...fer yer beloved ccp hidin their criminal ...incompetence whens this begans in ...november ...an wouldnts allows the cdc ...team ins ...there the world wouldnts ...be dyin now but ya keeps on listen ta yer trusted leftist media whos dones ...be partly owned by china tellin their real ...truth Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I know I'm easily amused. I actually laughed out loud imagining someone saying this to a lefty as it is written. Never piss off a pirate, you'll regret it. I love it! 😆😆😆
I must admit I do enjoy his name for the virus

I love it

So true

I think he’s doing a good job better than. When it started

Politics what party dies not matter now
Hey, angry white "men":
Attached Images File Type: jpg 90704322_10158188187264289_3945390424490770432_n.jpg (47.6 KB, 96 views)
Hey, angry white "men": Originally Posted by jokacz
well im rooting for our country i dont care much about who gets credit or what party this that

this hunker home crap is no good

hookers asking me if they stay the month can they drive the new car

no you cant be driving your ass is staying home

im about to stop going to wegmans and do the order online bs

bitch was sneezing and touching the fruit
well im rooting for our country i dont care much about who gets credit or what party this that

this hunker home crap is no good

hookers asking me if they stay the month can they drive the new car

no you cant be driving your ass is staying home

im about to stop going to wegmans and do the order online bs

bitch was sneezing and touching the fruit Originally Posted by Missburger
I agree. This really sucks. Both sides need to put the BS aside for now and concentrate on the people that they represent. The media is not helping.
I agree. This really sucks. Both sides need to put the BS aside for now and concentrate on the people that they represent. The media is not helping. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
yep pass the money out give to everyone

just no stock buy backs, please

i g uess they are going for loans, which is good, trump said no free money for the corportations they will be loans.

free money for you guys that dont make much.

take it and run
i think the college kids should get some damn help with thier loans, they always forget about them
yep pass the money out give to everyone

just no stock buy backs, please

i g uess they are going for loans, which is good, trump said no free money for the corportations they will be loans.

free money for you guys that dont make much.

take it and run
i think the college kids should get some damn help with thier loans, they always forget about them Originally Posted by Missburger

We also need college reform. The tuition costs are ridiculous. universities are getting rich. Look at the salaries. Sickening