NS - KatieJaye69

Multiple issues here. I will be fair as I can, but pretty disappointed.
I posted an ISO looking for a provider to see a couple, stipulating that I want to meet the provider first to make sure it's cool, no drama... KatieJay69 responded. Suggested we meet up for drinks the following day after 3. Okay...
Tomorrow comes, she says till on, but may be more like 4. (No big deal)
3:30 comes, she texts 4ish is still good, but can I just come over, someone stole her car...
Then nothing... Until 4:30 ... text that she fell asleep
Oooooooo K... I ask if we're still on
4:45 she texts can we just reschedule... too stressed out over stolen car/ hasn't slept... (Pretty much the exact drama I was screening for before setting up my couples session)

In the meanwhile, I get PM in ECCIE that appears to be from someone else. I say this because the language is all different, and the spelling/grammar is ridiculous. The message really didn't make sense, but sounded more like management telling his provider some stuff. (Very confusing and unsettling)

So I can concede that if someone was dealing with some high stress stuff, it could make for this kind of situation, inadvertently.

But IMHO, if all that is going on, a provider should maybe stop and take care of it prior to booking and blowing off appointments.

I am a big hearted guy and truly hope this lady is okay and gets through her problems. But for now, I'll be honest and say she's not on my radar anymore whatsoever.

Lee
There are women on here that replay to damm near every ISO that is made, gets old after a while reading about it or ones that say they only want 6" and want the guy to not pound them when he is taking care of business. Or some of the women that are in there late 40's and still think that there coochie is going to take them to the promised land in life
Pretty fucked up shit...sound like u played everything right and she screwed u...
Provider need to respect clients time as much as clients respect providers time..
She's famous for no shows.
So I've seen her. She did push back the appt several times which got a little annoying. And she seems like she has lots going on in her life and tons of drama. If you can actually meet her though she's an amazing lay. And that ass.....
Nothing new under the sun with this drama queen. There is a reason she answers most of the general ISO requests, she would not be contacted any other way.
  • Go4it
  • 07-29-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm with Dallas Guy on this one. After over an hour wait - although constant contact during that time - I was 1 minute from being gone when she said "ready". (LOL - got in the room and waited another 15 minutes for her to put on her makeup). But HOT DAMN - the session was AWESOME and well worth the wait!!!! I'd give her a high thumbs up with the caveat know that you may have to wait ---- Hmmmmmm - reminds me of Janine the pool player. ALWAYS late but one of the best fucks in the city.
fuck you
Well damn. That escalated quickly
Thread was stale. Why bump it to the top?
Guess she just caught wind of it.. SMH.
fuck you Originally Posted by KatieJaye69
He was trying; but you didn't show
Well damn. That escalated quickly Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I think that it is going to de-escalate now.

OP
Thank you for posting NCNS here as it should be, rather than calling it a review, as most do.
In addition to that, your post was respectful.

Torito
KJ and her pimp are always good for drama and wasting time and money. Occasionally you get to see her and creampie her butt. She's Not worth my time anymore even though she is almost across the street from me because of all the drama and time wasting. If she'd fix her issues it'd be great because she can be super sweet and is very hot.
fuck you Originally Posted by KatieJaye69
Damn.........that was the title of a PM I received from KJ, I would guess from posting in this thread and with a mild threat of outing.

Good luck on your next adventure, LeeBreezy!