I want to know, for science purposes
A thermostat in the winter?
Benjamin's
Kisses.
  • L.A.
  • 09-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Big thick white............

envelopes.
I for one am an equal opportunity envelope provider.
LFK, soft kisses on my neck and breasts, soft caresses all over my body by wandering hands.
Soft kisses all over my back and inner thighs.....mmmmmm
Good start, how about everyone else?
Soft kisses all over my back and inner thighs.....mmmmmm Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ahhh, the inner thigh, kissing and licking there is like knocking on heavens door. The back is the forgotten erogenous zone, at least for some ladies.
You are right! and it always gets me very, very hot when a man remembers it!

Ahhh, the inner thigh, kissing and licking there is like knocking on heavens door. The back is the forgotten erogenous zone, at least for some ladies. Originally Posted by golforfish
Soft kisses all over my back and inner thighs.....mmmmmm Originally Posted by Kendall4U
MMM HMMM kissing Kendall's inner thighs makes me hot

I like kissing, light soft kisses and deep passionate kisses. I like a soft touch all over my body. And soft teasing kisses on my breast and kitty
To just bend me over and press the bulge again my ass. Pressing my back like holding me down on the bed and then give my kitty a lick mmmmm.
scratch my back/and give me a nice butt rub...and then bang me like a screen door in a hurricane!!
scratch my back/and give me a nice butt rub...and then bang me like a screen door in a hurricane!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Roflmao I love the way you think. To be honest I love foreplay but I just want to be fucked properly lol.