Car dates?

From time I see requests for car dates, but never a time of day I'm interested in or available. Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

I've tried to research them but the search term and variations of "car date" brings back too many unrelated threads to sift thru.

My questions are...is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in? Is there any sort of set rate or other set of hobby rules? Why is this sort of session appealing to the gentleman? Is this a late night only sort of endeavor or would a lunch time rendezvous be appropriate and/or more appealing to a certain crowd?

Thanks in advance

Car dates scare the poop out of me. I'd be to nervous and uncomfortable to pull one off during the day. I have done them in the past for a quick bng.

I believe the appeal of them is its quick and a whole lot cheaper. I'd like to get a quick blow while I go thru the car was.

/
From time I see requests for car dates, but never a time of day I'm interested in or available. Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

I've tried to research them but the search term and variations of "car date" brings back too many unrelated threads to sift thru.

My questions are...is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in? Is there any sort of set rate or other set of hobby rules? Why is this sort of session appealing to the gentleman? Is this a late night only sort of endeavor or would a lunch time rendezvous be appropriate and/or more appealing to a certain crowd?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I find this very odd and hypocritical after you made it known in this thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1491154 that you love BBFS and you love creampies.
You ask : is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in?
Well do you think BBFS and creampies is something clean cut professional women participate in?

You also stated :Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

However, you have no issues with a hobbyist that you don't know from Adam's house cat giving you a creampie or just having bbfs with random hobbyist???? WTF??
Once again you find it hard to believe that ladies offer car dates- as if it's something out of the norm that you just don't see how clean cut professional men can participate, but in your mind with all these diseases that are out circulating- somehow you are ok with creampies/bbfs from hobbyist?
Remember you stated : "you like the way it feels.." Well maybe the hobbyist like the idea of having a session in the back seat of your car?
Now, before you and the BBFS WK's attack me- read your statements in the above mentioned thread and return and read what you posted- A little voice in your head should be saying: "What did the pot call the kettle?" Your post remind me of men who find gay lifestyle disgusting, but will comment on how they find a transsexual attractive or wouldn't mind giving or receiving oral from a transsexual -LMFAO, but I will digress.
I find this very odd and hypocritical after you made it known in this thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1491154 that you love BBFS and you love creampies.
You ask : is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in?
Well do you think BBFS and creampies is something clean cut professional women participate in?

You also stated :Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

However, you have no issues with a hobbyist that you don't know from Adam's house cat giving you a creampie or just having bbfs with random hobbyist???? WTF??
Once again you find it hard to believe that ladies offer car dates- as if it's something out of the norm that you just don't see how clean cut professional men can participate, but in your mind with all these diseases that are out circulating- somehow you are ok with creampies/bbfs from hobbyist?
Remember you stated : "you like the way it feels.." Well maybe the hobbyist like the idea of having a session in the back seat of your car?
Now, before you and the BBFS WK's attack me- read your statements in the above mentioned thread and return and read what you posted- A little voice in your head should be saying: "What did the pot call the kettle?" Your post remind me of men who find gay lifestyle disgusting, but will comment on how they find a transsexual attractive or wouldn't mind giving or receiving oral from a transsexual -LMFAO, but I will digress. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Wow, dude, hijack much or just warp speed to stalkerville? This thread has nothing to do with the other discussion you referenced. It seems to me the OP is curious about certain things that are offered and trying to gather information. Maybe she is considering adding to her menu and wants some information. To me, that is a good business model that plenty of others could learn from......understand what your customers want and why they want it and then offer it to them if it fits your business model. You getting your panties in a wad and jumping in totally off topic serves no purpose. You being as educated as you claim, I would think that you could understand that 2 people can have differing opinions, both valid, about a subject and disagree in a civil manner.
Now, before you go calling me a WK, I have never seen Milfy and I will not see her because I disagree with some of her business practices not mentioned in these threads. That being said, taking the disagreement from another thread and pot stirring in a completely unrelated topic is just ridiculous.

Stay in your lane.
Too easy to get caught
Too hard to get comfortable
Too hard to explain getting car impounded or confiscated
I need a car date in my car: (any takers!?)

Just some food for thought.

If caught by LE, you could be charged with lewd conduct, which I believe is a sex offense, which is way worse than solicitation and prostitution.

A charge for a sex offense will destroy lives. Just a thought.
lmao @ Slubby!
WE please do not derail my thread or use this space to attack me personally. I will not validate any of your comments with specific replies, but just know you are incorrect in your assumptions on so many levels...

And to the constructive repliers, thank you! Definitely some food for thought! I agree it's a crazy sort of date, but with the right person at the right place and at the right time could be a lot of fun. Definitely not something I'd want to try with a new friend but I'm still interested in maybe doing it some day with someone so familiar that we need to spice things up a bit.
Bare or covered, no way would I want a car date, unless its in a stretch limo
Bare or covered, no way would I want a car date, unless its in a stretch limo Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
You know, I was thinking the same thing!

Evil genius!!!
LOL @ WE, my thoughts exactly.

Now on subject. I have had 1 "car date" in the hobby. It was with someone that I had previous met and it was set up in advance, so I felt pretty comfy with him (although the backseat wasn't comfy). We only had appetizers while in the car and went back to my place for the rest of our time together. There was definitely a rush from doing it and it reminded me of when I was a teen. But, I sure wouldn't do it again in the hobby.
It's a good way to end up on the sex offenders registry.
See post #7. Originally Posted by black sunshine
I appreciate how you always manage to be the voice of reason...thank you!
Just some food for thought.

If caught by LE, you could be charged with lewd conduct, which I believe is a sex offense, which is way worse than solicitation and prostitution.

A charge for a sex offense will destroy lives. Just a thought. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
It's a good way to end up on the sex offenders registry.
See post #7. Originally Posted by black sunshine
If true I appreciate this feedback. Did it all the time in high school and to this day I always thought 2 people messing around in a car was no big deal...just having fun.
I used to do this in the football parking lot in college, but since then the closest I have come is a serious BJ while driving 360 north one evening. In retrospect, probably not the best of ideas, but at the time, all I was thinking was "hell yeah!"