Providers who prefer older

Are there providers who prefer or don't mind older clients?
What do you consider older? I'm 60 and every lady I see says I'm the Greatest!!! Lol
If providers did not want to see older gents, then that would cut off 90+% of the hobbyists out there as most providers are young to begin with. The reason a guy pays for a provider is not only the guarantee of getting laid , but she makes you feel like a stud with no nagging drama back at you.
Most of them are blessed with the ability to act like they enjoy fucking guys 2-3 times their age.
Being an older provider MOST of my clients are 50 & older....I say "It's ALL good"!!!
I love meeting with more seasoned gentlemen Most are very sweet, can hold a conversation, and have learned a thing or two over the years in bed hehe
Absolutely! That's one of the reasons I have a ground floor incall LOL!
I love meeting with more seasoned gentlemen Most are very sweet, can hold a conversation, and have learned a thing or two over the years in bed hehe Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
Well put Julie....after all you guys are going to enjoy yourself a lot more if we are enjoying ourselves too......and as an older provider I do feel a sexual connection with someone around my age and older more easily than someone younger.....no offense to young clients lol
What do you consider older? I'm 60 and every lady I see says I'm the Greatest!!! Lol Originally Posted by koseylee

Just Joking With you....But Your Money $$$$$$$$ Is The Greatest
Are there providers who prefer or don't mind older clients? Originally Posted by Saintforlife
I Think We Have Already Made The First Step,Older Gentlemen Rock!!
I entered the hobby as an older woman, as a young woman I was in the military, attended college and raised a kid.

I always enjoyed dating older guys who had financial stability, if I dated anyone my age they were unusually mature for the age. I am attracted to stable, trustworthy types and always have been.

If a much younger guy contacts me, I try to discourage a visit. I only have one long term client who is in his 30's and he is exceptionally polite still after knowing him for 5 yrs. We are even friends on facebook and I see him once in a blue moon since he doesn't earn much for hobbying.

I have tried to take other young clients a few times and never felt appreciated. Alot of younger guys will push too hard and be too aggressive.

I just plain do not like aggressive personalities. Guys who call too much, don't respect boundries, try to short change the visit and just plain make a woman uncomfortable. It's as if nobody was ever nice to them and they don't understand that most guys don't treat women like a piece of crap. Or they call on you with an attitude like they are going to a bar, not a private incall where you may live or need to feel safe in.

I had a younger guy call me today after he specifically told me he would not call me again. Apparently some guys do not realize we keep track of calls. I gave him directions to an Asian massage parlor. He was polite, but it mad e me wonder why with all the ads on backpage he kept hitting me up when all I did was discourage him......
I love meeting with more seasoned gentlemen Most are very sweet, can hold a conversation, and have learned a thing or two over the years in bed hehe Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
Same goes for providers. I don't get the huge popularity of girls 18-25. They have no idea what they're doing in bed, giggle, and remind me of my kids so there's no attraction for me. An older lady (at least 30+) usually acts like an adult, has been around and knows how to please a man, and makes me believe their IOP. Said many times, there's no hot 20 year old that's a good enough actress to get me to believe she actually enjoys having intimacy with me.
I am getting pretty old but only one time have I felt that the provider I was seeing had an issue with it and I have seen some pretty young ones in my time. I never went back to that one. I let them know ahead of time that I am old and if they still choose to see me then they owe me some IOP. If the IOP is not there then they have lost a customer. No second chances.

Having said that, I would like to thank all of the wonderful ladies who have made me feel desirable and young again. I really do appreciate you.
I am getting pretty old but only one time have I felt that the provider I was seeing had an issue with it and I have seen some pretty young ones in my time. I never went back to that one. I let them know ahead of time that I am old and if they still choose to see me then they owe me some IOP. If the IOP is not there then they have lost a customer. No second chances.

Having said that, I would like to thank all of the wonderful ladies who have made me feel desirable and young again. I really do appreciate you. Originally Posted by oldmarine

Marines Get Old But As We get Older We Get Better Semper Fi
The old saying is older the Berry sweeter the juice. Hehe I love the older crowd. I love me so perverted dirty old men. I'm just as perverted.