Anyone have a Laptop to Barter?

My laptop was recently stolen and I am in dire need...willing to barter. It has to have hmdi and cam. If you do please call or pm me as I dont get on forums as often as most.
Christ woman
My laptop was recently stolen and I am in dire need...willing to barter. It has to have hmdi and cam. If you do please call or pm me as I dont get on forums as often as most. Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Considering you were on here last week crying you were going to be homeless and if business is bad maybe you could treat this as a job and check the boards since what you've been doing obviously isn't working. I've seen your videos on the interwebs, I'd suggest you skip getting a computer with a camera, it's not helping you business.

If you'd gotten a job at Walmart last week as some suggested you'd be able to buy a laptop next week.
Oh, but we don't "know" her situation as some whores proclaimed... defending her on the last thread. Oh, but we DO know her situation, because she continually puts all her shit out on front street. ⚠🚧🚨
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Considering you were on here last week crying you were going to be homeless and if business is bad maybe you could treat this as a job and check the boards since what you've been doing obviously isn't working. I've seen your videos on the interwebs, I'd suggest you skip getting a computer with a camera, it's not helping you business.

If you'd gotten a job at Walmart last week as some suggested you'd be able to buy a laptop next week. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
But we all know those cam girls over 50 get PAID... -_-
Here is a refurbished laptop at Walmart on sell for $149.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dell-Insp...orage/54695288

I'm a huge fan of bartering for items and/or taking gift cards (mostly Amazon) instead of cold cash.

And I've traded for laptops in my time.

But now, they're so cheap. There are several computers for sale that were less than $200.

Why barter when you can get something with a warranty for this type of scratch? Might not have all of the bells and whistles that you want but you gotta start somewhere.

Good luck, though.

EW
Interested as well!
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Here is a laptop for $78 if you're really in a tight budget, a bng or qv should fund this and avoid posting a thread about simple things

http://www.frys.com/product/9037367
To the OP, I have a laptop I am willing to sell but I will not barter with you. PM me if you are interested. It is an Acer with 15.6" screen, 4 GB RAM, Intel Core i3 CPU running at 1.9GHz, Windows 10 and a 500 GB hard drive.
No big deal I guess but I'm a little bit put off by the OP. ElisabethWhispers,BLM69,and oldmarine DIRECTLY ANSWERED YOUR PLEA FOR HELP yet not one single acknowledgement by you of their efforts, not a peep. Could you at least post a thank you? BLM69 appears to me to be cybersavvy but I almost guarantee he didn't have the information just lying around so HE PUT FORTH THE EFFORT ON YOUR BEHALF to look the shit up for you, EW did the same. I'm going out on a limb here and going to say they both had better things to do yet they stepped up.

Don't be surprised if the next time you reach out for help all you'll hear will be crickets.
Stay away from this crazy woman. Tried to see her today got left standing by the side door of her incall while she is texting stupid questions for ten minutes. I just left. No reason for her to know what car I am driving.
Stay away from this crazy woman. Tried to see her today got left standing by the side door of her incall while she is texting stupid questions for ten minutes. I just left. No reason for her to know what car I am driving. Originally Posted by walrusman
She finally gets a client and then plays games with the guy. She doesn't want to make any money. She just wants to have a pity party on here and post crazy rants on youtube.
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2017, 07:23 PM
She finally gets a client and then plays games with the guy. She doesn't want to make any money. She just wants to have a pity party on here and post crazy rants on youtube. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Kinda reminds me of 2 women I ran accross last week feeding me the RW issues but not wanting to earn some $

I sent them both off penniless and some firm NO'S when asking for handouts, no work, no pay!