Fake review - LoneRangers

I noticed I have a new review and I have never had communication with this person nor have I met them. While the review is a positive one it's still not ok that someone is writing a fake review just to gain the extra access.

I wasn't in Addison on 10/10, i didnt meet any clients that night and my pussy is NOT bald

Just wanted everyone to be aware.

LoneRangers
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=alicia+lee
Jeezusss... a string of fake reviews from people who want premium access.
Wtf is going on...
I guess that's how good Alicia is at faking it, she can fake it all the way through a review!

Thats creepy...Hopefully you can get it removed!
Pussy ain’t bald ???? Oh fuck that changes everything
you have a hairy pussy?
Were there taint photos?
I doubt his other review, too. Incall location unlikely at this time, although it is possible.
That’s awful, horrible, unconscionable! At least it was a yes review.

more interested now in the “not bald” part....

He just wants to have a review and get premium access. He randomly chose the provider that was hotter than bacon grease to make himself seem awesome.
This guy is still up to something. He scheduled with me today. (My initial search did not turn up this thread.) But, he's acting weird on text, he's saying things in strange way and he's asking weird questions. So, I start to dig a little deeper and find this thread. I immediately canceled. I honestly don't think he had intention of showing up anyhow. He never text me again after I canceled the appt. Not even to ask why I had canceled or to tell me to "fuck off" or anything. That is also weird.
Something is amiss with this one.
This guy is still up to something. He scheduled with me today. (My initial search did not turn up this thread.) But, he's acting weird on text, he's saying things in strange way and he's asking weird questions. So, I start to dig a little deeper and find this thread. I immediately canceled. I honestly don't think he had intention of showing up anyhow. He never text me again after I canceled the appt. Not even to ask why I had canceled or to tell me to "fuck off" or anything. That is also weird.
Something is amiss with this one. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly

Care to share some of the weird things he was texting that had you alarmed? Weird questions, etc?
That's crazy. Thats why i always refrence ✔
Please out this dickhead and tell us who it is so we know to start ignoring his reviews and you mods should be pulling his PA. Fake reviews piss me off.

Was it your most recent review?
Please out this dickhead and tell us who it is so we know to start ignoring his reviews and you mods should be pulling his PA. Fake reviews piss me off.

Was it your most recent review? Originally Posted by pistol shot

Are you kidding? She put his handle in the title and posted a link to the review. What else do you need now?
Are you kidding? She put his handle in the title and posted a link to the review. What else do you need now? Originally Posted by Ravasher
Calm down hero. I wasn’t very awake yet and didn’t see it.

Go take some meds or something.