Ladies Don't forget the Veterans

Veterans Day is cumming up, would luv to have a lady offer her services with no donation,, her way of showing her a appreciation to an older Marine Combat veteran for a job well done!!! U will get a great review!!! Plz PM me.
Semper Fi / Do or Die !!
Same. i would like to have 3 providers triple team me, at no charge, for veterans day. Interested providers please ask two of your friends to join and Pm me
Although i have the upmost respect for our vets and definitely thankful for your service, i dont think i would ever offer a free service. But i will offer RS for hour only on that day.
That's a first -- never heard a true Marine beg before.
We don't.

SMH...

TM
Although i have the upmost respect for our vets and definitely thankful for your service, i dont think i would ever offer a free service. But i will offer RS for hour only on that day. Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
+1
Then that isn't a session, that's a hook up.

Maybe you meant to ask Applebee's or Olive Garden, but other than some discounts offered by a few ladies, that's not even close to reality.

And don't forget the lady vets!!
  • Crock
  • 11-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Veterans Day is cumming up, would luv to have a lady offer her services with no donation,, her way of showing her a appreciation to an older Marine Combat veteran for a job well done!!! U will get a great review!!! Plz PM me.
Semper Fi / Do or Die !! Originally Posted by Financeman22
Are you kidding?

First off, there are many words to describe Marines, but PROUD is one that comes to mind right now. If you're a Marine, what happened to your pride?

Secondly, what kind of integrity do you have if you're promising a great review before you even know how the session will go?

I won't speak for all Marines, but this is bullshit. Ladies, on behalf of Marines everywhere, we'd appreciate great service and any extra specials or discounts you want to offer, but we do not need to beg for sex. Not on Veteran's Day. Not on our birthday. Not ever.

Maybe the OP is a French marine.
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Are you kidding?

First off, there are many words to describe Marines, but PROUD is one that comes to mind right now. If you're a Marine, what happened to your pride?

Secondly, what kind of integrity do you have if you're promising a great review before you even know how the session will go?

I won't speak for all Marines, but this is bullshit. Ladies, on behalf of Marines everywhere, we'd appreciate great service and any extra specials or discounts you want to offer, but we do not need to beg for sex. Not on Veteran's Day. Not on our birthday. Not ever.

Originally Posted by Crock
Shame on all of you beggars, don't point the finger when you're also wanting something. Stick to the local free meals offered by many food chains. These women have bills to pay
I think the OP was somewhat kidding.
Hilarious to say the least....lol
Are you kidding?

Originally Posted by Crock
100% AGREED. Be thankful for what you DO have, because trust me when I say I know a lot and see a lot that don't have it half as good. Begging? From a Marine?(I would say fellow but you fall into that category that gives the rest of us a bad name.)

Ladies, I second Crock by him saying anything extra YOU feel you would like to give would be HUMBLY appreciated.
I think the OP was somewhat kidding. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
If so, it's not very funny to us Marines.
Semper Fi / Do or Die !! Originally Posted by Financeman22
“ U will get a great review!!! “ How good u think a free session will be ?