Curious Girls from Russia

I was on a walk the other day with my dog and two girls walked by me. they both where speaking Russian or something similar dialect. Made me wonder if there are many Russian providers in the area?
You may have heard a Slavic dialect. Common in Eastern Europe.
I was on a walk the other day with my dog and two girls walked by me. they both where speaking Russian or something similar dialect. Made me wonder if there are many Russian providers in the area? Originally Posted by gpedude
There used to be this massage place over in Roanoke run by some really nice Russian ladies, great l1, l2. Never asked for if more was available. Anyway place is gone now.
I was on a walk the other day with my dog and two girls walked by me. they both where speaking Russian or something similar dialect. Made me wonder if there are many Russian providers in the area? Originally Posted by gpedude
Were they drinking vodka?
How do you know it was Russian?
How do you know it was Russian? Originally Posted by Cheburashka
They hear NYET, NYET, CastleStormer, DA, DA, DA!!!!
maybe it was a a slavic dialect in general. But blonde, blue eyed I took a guess.
KGB sends their spy before U.S. election
KGB sends their spy before U.S. election Originally Posted by mostgorgeous
There is no more KGB.
KGB.... FSB...SVR..... LSMFT.... OBGYN...
There is no more KGB. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
This what they want us believe.
This what they want us believe. Originally Posted by friendly fred

No... he's absolutely correct-- there is no more KGB. It became the FSB.. .and in 2016 (I think)... they "created" the SVR...

Hence... my comment above yours.
No... he's absolutely correct-- there is no more KGB. It became the FSB.. .and in 2016 (I think)... they "created" the SVR...

Hence... my comment above yours. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Boston Market used to be called Boston Chicken.
Boston Market used to be called Boston Chicken. Originally Posted by friendly fred

In my neck of the woods... its just called "Out of Business" (we lost the last one a couple months ago).
In my neck of the woods... its just called "Out of Business" (we lost the last one a couple months ago). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I haven't been to one in a long time - tough business to be in anyway.