AA, Under 30 (28), and a Newbie. Am I the Least Desired Hobbyist?

I've been a lurker for the past few months, but I seriously want to build up my reputation as a reliable/trusted hobbyist. I typically frequent AMP's and the Fare Room for extras, yet I think I definitely want to expand my horizons and experience a more intimate (and non rushed) session.

However, last year I made a date with a "provider" on BP (I know I know) and the minute she opened the door, she screamed "Eww, you're black!", and closed the door in my face . After this little incident I've been very cautious about whether a provider is open to seeing black clientele.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my race, age, and experience?
Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my race? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
Yes.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my age? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
Yes.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my experience? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
No

Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my race AND age? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
Not only yes, but HELL yes.

Here's the issue.

In Dallas County, there are a lot more women of color then men and so an under 30 black man who apparently makes enough extra cash to hobby should be able to swing a cat by the tail and hit enough willing ladies to fuck than most would think. (I had the opportunity to take a provider friend of mine's young black serviceman relative out for
lunch and drinks when he was in town back at the end of the year on leave and the number of women who were pretty blatant about what they wanted was funny to watch!

And we talked about how so many seemed almost desperate to find a black man and they would tell him how so many black men only seemed to want to date non black women making a black man looking for a black woman a very rare thing indeed.

Now this hobby is all about options and various choices but sadly, the same advice that has been given to non black men your age holds true for you and that is you'd probably be better off dating in the civilian world. Sure, you'd attract the scary clingy ones but you'll potentially attract just as many here.

Now combine the race and age and that places your squarely in the demographic that a huge number of pimps fall into where they are trying to recruit into a stable and you'll have to understand why so many women not only say No Black Men but many also put a lower age on their clients because they have found younger men sometimes might not even know they are looking for a mommy figure and fall harder for them.

Anyway, as a lurker I'm sure you've seen other race threads and this one will turn out the same. No one will change their mind about who they will see or not see regardless of the reasons.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my race, age, and experience? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
Does anyone have any advice for me? Also, are my options limited because of my race, age, and experience? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
i've been declined after arriving at the incall due to my age. i'm even younger than you.
So many black men only seemed to want to date non black women making a black man looking for a black woman a very rare thing indeed. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Very true statement, good thing I'm open to all races!

Now combine the race and age and that places you squarely in the demographic that a huge number of pimps Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Another statement that I completely agree with and it bums me out. Thanks for the info Lazurus!
I dont turn someone down for his race or age but how he talks to me and treats me. I wish you the best luck. Hugs and Kisses
I would love to break you in babe , but sadly to say I've left Dallas

Good luck finding what your looking for though babes!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...as horrible as it sounds;
It is in your BEST interest as an AA hobbyist to identify your race when you make contact as a willing "potential" client.

To help avoid the "undesirable" NBA's as we refer to ladies who don't see black clients, it has been useful for many men in your position to go ahead an establish yourself with a preferred411 account.

There you not only can tell the basics about yourself and what you like "service wise" from the ladies, there is a comment section that you can clarify your experience in the hobby thus far.

Sometimes there are providers who really DO READ the details (from what I understand, quite often), and this way when you establish contact, they can react based on them doing their job and reading/screening via your P411 stats...and not so much you saying "Hi, I'm a black man. And I'm younger than 45. Do you have an issue with either of these?"

So...a good starting point maybe?
Lemme say this my friend, most of the BP ladies that refuse to see you, do so either because of a bad experience(search for Michael Wayne Jackson) w/someone of color or they are under management. It's a shame because assholes like that really put a damper on it for all of us. With that said, I have seen ladies that have an NBA policy(they tell me to keep it quiet and those are the ones that have usually just had bad experiences), however, I am very respectful, speak articulately, treat them well, and I'm handsome(hehehe!!)

Sometimes you will run into someone who will not see you based on personal preference and that's their prerogative. However, there are sooooooooooo many lovely ladies here that you should find what you are looking for.

Word to the wise my friend, stay away from backpage. Sometimes you will find a gem, but most of the time, BP is BAAAAAADDDD news. If you want some advice send me a pm and I will be mnore than glad to help. Best of luck, be safe, and happy hunting.
Angie is right. Spend the money and get a P411 account. I did and it has been the best hobby investment that I have made.!!!!
However, last year I made a date with a "provider" on BP (I know I know) and the minute she opened the door, she screamed "Eww, you're black!", and closed the door in my face . After this little incident I've been very cautious about whether a provider is open to seeing black clientele.

So sorry this happened to you however, if any lady worth her grit does her screening, your race and age would have been asked before you got to her door. I like to know who I open my door to, so in addition to your references, everyone is asked their race, age, approx weight and height. Best of luck to you...
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement! I think I'm going to like it here

Word to the wise my friend, stay away from backpage. Sometimes you will find a gem, but most of the time, BP is BAAAAAADDDD news. If you want some advice send me a pm and I will be mnore than glad to help. Best of luck, be safe, and happy hunting. Originally Posted by tungi01
Ha! BP is like gambling. The first time you play, you typically win and you start believing you're a natural. After that....nothing but trouble.
Its sad but very true that most providers, for whatever reason, choose not to see African American clients but I'm sure that there are just as many who, like myself, don't see color but see respect, and courtesy for a possibility of establishing a good relationship with their client. I wish you the best in finding an ATF and/or a few ladies who just want to give you a good and enjoyable time!
Sorry for your preempted date. But better she is honest than she decides to take your money and give you a bad experience.
What does race have to do with AS being an AA member? I sure there are other AA members out there attending meetings.
If your money is green, you'll find plenty of pussy to play with. Just do your research and tell em up front. It will save you a lot of time and energy. Don't ask why, don't try to convert em... just take your benjis someplace else. There are PLENTY of women to see..... so don't waste time on those who won't see you. Enjoy and have fun.