Overnight MILF or 5+ hours at an AMP?

Been working on the road. Finally returning to Dallas next week. One of the daydream fantasies I've been having while logging in dashboard hours is having a fuck fest when I get back into town. Thinking about this helps me stay positive while grinding out work. The advantage of all this being that I'll have some cash to burn, upon my return with all the extra tasks I am completing. Budget of $1k. This is something I've never done before.

Started out considering maybe finding a MILF for an extended overnight stay. The term MILF is something I use loosely. It's not like being a mother is mandatory by any means. It's just that I prefer a bit of maturity with a provider I would like to see. Not implying a specific age here. More like a certain disposition and attitude.

During the agreed to time, the session would be all about me. For quite awhile now I've been busting my ass helping others professionally. Part of my intent here is to switch it up and actually have someone who wants to please me. Not that I am a demanding person by any means. The opposite actually. But I do require someone with a positive attitude who has no qualms about MSOG. Willing to deliver on that freely during the agreed time span. Attitude and spirit I've found over the years is often far more sexy than what a surgeon can implant (not to disrespect those out there with augmentation, I like that too... or without). Suppose I am looking for a GFE experience, now that I am typing this out. Maybe with PSE? Not sure really. Probably a blend of both. I could host, or go somewhere. Flexible in that regard to some degree.

After thinking about this for hours upon hours, I weighed the idea against going to an AMP. My worry with the MILF idea being that I would be unable to find someone interested who 'gets' what I am looking for.

There is one AMP I visit where I am treated quite well. I imagine if I was to stay for several back to back visits, it could be quite enjoyable. As I'm always treated very well there. But still, there is a clinical feeling of the location. Plus inevitable paranoia I'd probably feel after being in one for so long. Still, I've been considering the AMP route as a viable one. Probably I'd get petered out after 3 hours. Maybe... as much of that issue depends on the attitude of the person I'm with.

So that's what I'm currently wrestling with. If any of y'all out there have any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas, I'd welcome them. My PM is empty too, if any providers out there are interested.

If you had the choice, which would you do? Who or where would you suggest?
If it was me, I would find a provider who is my type, what ever that is, who is an LMT or very good at it, and who likes swingers clubs.

I would start with dinner, followed by a good fuck.
Then a massage, followed by a good fuck
Next, off to the swingers club, with several good fucks, possibily with multiple women
Then back home for another good fuck
Have her spend the night with at least another good fuck during the night.
Wake up and have a good fuck
Go to breakfast, followed by a good fuck
Then back to the house for a really great fuck and send her packing.

That is how I would spend the money. Well, everything except the multiple good fucks. One or two in a night is about all I can handle any more. But I sure would try.

There are several I would want. At the young end of about 30 would be CassandraL'Amore. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=105421 Incredable woman. maybe the best repeat provider I have ever visited multiple times.

Or maybe Maria of DFW, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=23344. I think she owns a massage table and is skilled far beyond her years.

Fawn, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7 is older but god help you if you think you can wear her out. That woman knows just how to ring your bell.

Kelly TNT, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=12 falls in the middle age wise but is another woman who can keep you coming all night.

There are others and it really depends on who you like. One thing I would suggest before an over nighter is see her several times before. An hour or two is one thing but an entire evening and night can go sour really fast once the first fuck or two are over unless you know one another