Russian Lana

So, what's happened to Russian Lana? Reviews of her were frequent until two months ago, and there have been none since then. Is it because guys here aren't seeing her or don't want to admit to seeing her due to her penchant for having BBFS on her menu, or is it something else?
I haven't seen her ad in a while,I think she might go home to Alaska for part of the summer and around x-mas.As to the offering of BBFS,just say no.
I haven't seen her ad in a while,I think she might go home to Alaska for part of the summer and around x-mas.As to the offering of BBFS,just say no. Originally Posted by swim2cans
Her last ad was posted a couple of weeks ago, and I'd never do bbfs. I brought it up because of previous concerns mentioned by other members here.
She takes a break every now and then. Has done this in the past.
She takes a break every now and then. Has done this in the past. Originally Posted by Celso
My point is that she's continued posting her ads, yet no one here has posted a review in about two months.
why do you care?
there are a lot of girls not reviewed on here for one reason or another
My point is that she's continued posting her ads, yet no one here has posted a review in about two months. Originally Posted by SpinShooter
Posting reviews has nothing to do with Lana.....lol

The point is this has more to do with guys who have been on this board for a long time and post no reviews or only 1 or 2.....ijs
When it comes to reviews so many girls have a lot so gents dont feel they have much to add that hasnt already been said. I have almost 100, I would have well over 100 if e.com didnt close, a regular here didn't pull his reviews on everyone, eraps didn't close, and the Michigan board didn't close. What else is there to say other than differences in opinions ? Also like mentioned above 90% of the most active members are complete lurkers with no posts or reviews.
http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wn-35/12036941

It's her or someone is using one of her pics.
Posters age said 35 lol... Missed that. So someone stole it lol.
About 3 weeks ago i texted her about rates and availablility. She said she was free on weekends and rates were 120hh and 200hr. I asked if Greek was included or extra. She said it was extra. I offered 150hh and she started texting nasty messages and tried calling me. I did not want to talk to a out of control women. She then texted back and said i was degrading her and her upcharge was 425hh 500 hour. I left that girl alone. She was really starting to get crazy. EA.
That's a huge upcharge for Greek. I've never seen her but from her reviews that seems out of line for her.
why do you care? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I was simply curious, because she'd come across as a hot item, and then the reviews completely stopped.
Lana is pretty cool, I think she has been away for a couple weeks now. For the last month or so she wasn't posting ads regularly but was still around. She told me that she grew up in Hawaii, one person on here said she said she was from Alaska.