Caught Spanking

I know this is primarily a men's topic, but why hide it in the lounge? I got caught spanking little JC the other day by my SO. I wasn't happy about it, not that I was really embarrassed, she just laughed and teased me, it was a topic of conversation the next few hours more than I'd have liked. But it works politically; growing up I had a few older friends who claimed they'd be sure to get caught once in awhile just to 'let her know I still have my independence.' I've been caught twice, neither time on purpose, but it does kind of work. On a day I've hobbied and have no edge for home-play, she assumes I worked on my bad self too much that day.

Anyone use that approach?
so youve never let it fly on hr leg while she sleeping?
So you were spanking the monkey...I think we all done that more than once. Sometimes getting caught is a turn on for your SO which leads to great sex!
My wife tells me if I pull the pudster its gonna make me deaf, dumb and blind. Well, I wear glasses, am kinda hard of hearing, and not the brightest bulb in the socket. She calls me Tommy.
Just like washing dishes, sometimes its a small load so I do it by hand.
im looking for 4 women i can spank in front of,
It seems these days a lot of gals are turned on by watching a guy jerk off. It doesn't surprise me since guys usually like watching women pleasure themselves.
My wife "caught" me plenty of times. She'd usually watch me until I'd finish or she'd ask if she could take over. It was never a big deal, she knew my appetite for sex was large and I was just taking care of myself.
LMAO

My wife tells me if I pull the pudster its gonna make me deaf, dumb and blind. Well, I wear glasses, am kinda hard of hearing, and not the brightest bulb in the socket. She calls me Tommy. Originally Posted by wantsome
When married I never whacked off at home. There was always something going on to piss me off. When I would take a trip, it was two three ties a day. She, in a fit of rage, brought up the topic that I had lube in my shaving kit. I calmly told her I needed the relief and since she was not inclined to provide it she had no reason to mention it. That added fuel to her rage.
so youve never let it fly on hr leg while she sleeping? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Ya no kidding! lol, she's lucky! In the past ..I have woken up with a load in my hair before, feeling all disoriented and sticky..never forgot to make sure my bf at the time was all good before bed after that LOL..

JC if she catches you again, just get even and jerk off in her panty drawer next time ..nah, yeah! Why not.

One of my ex's used to beat off in old envelopes by his computer desk, and tell me what he was doing if I happened to call..it's natural..jerking off, maybe not the envelope recycling...
Just like washing dishes, sometimes its a small load so I do it by hand. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Lmao
I had a buddy that was pissed Hus wife passed out saying no sex. He got up for work and tossed a load off on her ass and back.... then tucked the sheet tightly around her putting it down nice and good... then turned the fan on and came to work. Swear to god he had no sooner finished telling us about it and we were still laughing when his cell rang: the wifey. So he answered it turning the speaker phone on and motiinwd for us to be quiet. He said hello honey and all we heard was YOU SONOFABITCH!

Of course us guys busted out laughing and she screamed OMG YOU TOLD THOSE ASSHOLES TOO? YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE! and she hung up. I'm not sure how long we were laughing afterwards but we were all crying when done.: )

I saw her a couple weeks later and I must've had a bit of a grin cuz she just told me to fuck off and stomped away lol

They divorced a couple years later. Not sure why. She was such a sweetheart.....
Make sure to save those envelopes to mail your tax checks in. That way the government will know that fucking you at least ended with the expected result.
giajin1969 - that story hilarious! Thanks for my morning laugh!