Donation Time

I see that most give mmmm or take upfront. Not a bad thing(wise in a way, more on that latter). See most of the time, I make the donation at the end. I can see it for the first time with. After a few repeats with most it changed to latter So do others donate or take at the end? Dos it change as get to know each other if repeat?

mmm the latter more now

Once after the deed was done with a lady I use ta see a lot. We went to a food stand after off the clock. We both forgot about the donation. In line to order are food I got my cash out to pay for the food. At that point I remembered, so I handed it to right there. She gave me a dirty look. So I said don't you have to do are grocery shopping latter, a smile and a 'why yes I do" as she took the cash.

recently with a utr, 3 times in a row we both forgot. Each time talking about it on the way to hotel, yes all set now, dang that 4th trip I handed over a lot of cash. Again all at the end. One of the times she took me out for lunch after, and we talked about the ops LOL and both of us forgot again.

And not to get in a before after disagreement. It happen with a few with me that normally do donation first only where well we both forgot. That was taking care of latter.

MMMM not that it matter to me. But wondering if others ever had it where both side of the story simply forgot. And it was made up for latter.

Ok so lets see if any entertainment value I hope funny over drama,
  • MC
  • 09-28-2013, 07:52 PM
I like to get the donation out of the way at the beginning of the session so I can move on to the fun stuff.

MMMM not that it matter to me. But wondering if others ever had it where both side of the story simply forgot. And it was made up for latter.

Ok so lets see if any entertainment value I hope funny over drama, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I try to size up the girl and the situation right at the start. If I have any hesitation, I don't offer any money at all, and use the minute or so to decide if I want to actually go through with the date. (I think I've bolted three times in three decades).
If I'm comfortable, I prefer to take care of the donation up front.
I try and remember to put the agreed upon donation in an unopened envelope in my FRONT pocket. Then they can do as they wish with it. Surprisingly... most don't count it. I pay up front so that there is no upselling during the session.... and no talk of tipping after the session.

Sometimes, especially when meeting someone new... I get all caught up in their beauty and life stories etc... that the donation slips my mind.
A few times, after an outcall to my hobby house, a girl will have been all talkative and everything etc.... and then as I'm walking her to the door will say.... Uhhhh.... with their hand out. I'm always embarrassed when this happens.

Usually on an incall, if I forget at the beginning, I will notice the envelope in my FRONT pocket when I'm getting dressed. This happened with Ms. Fine a few weeks ago. Again... I was embarrassed.

My ex SB NEVER forgot. If anything... I'd give her an "advance", and she had trouble remembering THAT part of the transaction.

Once with Lee, I was almost to my car before I remembered and turned around and we both chuckled when I knocked on her door.

Sorry I couldn't come up with anything more entertaining.
I bet Poplips has some stories though!!!