Crisco

GP
Ninja Mod

Reviews: 26

JB, what will you bitch be next week? I hear there is going to be a shortage on Crisco at Wegmans. I'm sure the local mods will get blamed for that as well. Enough of this silliness! Carry on people!

How long will it take for a Crisco thread to get
??
Ooops.... sorry.... I want this to be a Wegmans thread.
Just carrying on..................and on and on and on...................
  • GP
  • 10-03-2013, 04:03 AM
Paul, I am impressed. You have skills similar to OSD LOL

• GP
  • 10-03-2013, 06:11 AM
I think I am slightly aroused. How do I contact her?
GP. I think you need some time off. Take $$ out of petty cash and see the lady of your choice! Actually, you guys get freebies anyways, so buy her a nice dinner first!!
What is with all the closed threads? Threads should die a natural death. There is a reason dead mods are preferred over the living ...
Isn't Brookebuttons our go to girl for Crisco at Wegmans?
  • GP
  • 10-03-2013, 08:24 AM
I think so. Don't they sell flavored Crisco? Makes for some mighty tasty deep fried chicken! mmmm mmmm mmmm
Yes, there is a Butter flavored Crisco available. I'm not 100% sure since I haven't puchased Shortening for a few Years. But I thing they now make an Olive Oil based one as well. You better hurry and stock up while you can before the Teamsters Strike and the shelves are empty.
I think I am slightly aroused. How do I contact her? Originally Posted by GP
HAHAHAHA! ROTFL! GP! That was funny.
ok Which mods is a driver for Wegman's?

So I can say HI when I cross the picket line Friday
I just buy the 50 gallon lube on amazon.
What is with all the closed threads? Threads should die a natural death. There is a reason dead mods are preferred over the living ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I refuse to let this thread die naturally....
I want it CLOSED.
Here is something that I DON'T like on this site:
Closed threads... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

mmmmm I have a idea

never good when that happens

how about a fuck you bitch, suck your own dick then thread.

mmmm kinda like the nothing thread

one that just gos on and on but unlike nothing it has to be a rant.

As I taint lookin for new to me I will open a fuck you thread and be host
  • GP
  • 10-07-2013, 06:43 PM
I refuse to let this thread die naturally....
I want it CLOSED. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ask and ye shall receive! Damn this really pains me

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.