Charliee's sad ):

I love being a provider in Austin and all the gents have been so great to me.. And the ladies here are all great and super charming but the drama of it all is tiring. I wish we could all just fuck and get along... That's what we are all here for anyway right?? I encourage everyone to be kind and let you aggressions out not on gents or the ladies but in a session.. Be kind and fuck!! It's not so hard /: just posting this to remind people to be positive with each other
I can't wait for you to return from that break you will be taking....that thought makes me happy...should make you happy too
I agree...... I manage to get laid a couple of times a day and find it very relaxing and believe it contributes to my ability to remain uninvested emotionally in the process..... The major protagonists Charliee consist of guys that can't afford to get laid regularly, the barebackers that have limited options and the OIO's that noone wants to fuck.....

Maybe you could rally a few hot chicks like yourself to offer up solutions.....
I can't wait for you to return from that break you will be taking....that thought makes me happy...should make you happy too Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Thank you! You've always been so sweet to me! Eternal gratitude :*

Attachment 407312 Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Thanks for the positive vibes girl!!!
Now that's class! She's right!

Rocker
Now that's class! She's right!

Rocker Originally Posted by rocker
Yeah, I'm just here cause i love blowjobs, NOT drama lol.. Love you all
Charliee's sad ): Originally Posted by Charliee
I'm sorry to hear that, Charilee, but that's what happens when they let the inmates take over the asylum.
Redecoration always has its challenges. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. But when everything is done it will be beautiful!

BUT she makes us so HAPPY

BTW, say Hi to MartianMan,
we may need his Green Stuff to save us all ...
I AGREE WITH CHARLIEE !!! Lets just cut the Bullshit and FUCK !!

Charliee, I have not seen you yet, But Soon I will contact through P411.

Can't we all just Fuck

Dog / 4
Charliee, I agree with you 100%. I was trying to play a great thread out in my head that would be up lifting and not leave any spots for drama. It here lately has made it to where this playground isn't fun anymore. Either the bullies need to share the sandbox nicely or move along. I love what I do and luckily I haven't seen any of the drama queens but this is honestly breaking my heart on how much drama is between the guys vs. drama with the women.

Its like I am watching an episode of Last Man Standing. Can we hug, kiss, hump, or smack asses and just all get along? I'm ready to have fun on the board again.
  • tzv13
  • 04-13-2015, 01:35 AM
Charliee, I agree with you 100%. I was trying to play a great thread out in my head that would be up lifting and not leave any spots for drama. It here lately has made it to where this playground isn't fun anymore. Either the bullies need to share the sandbox nicely or move along. I love what I do and luckily I haven't seen any of the drama queens but this is honestly breaking my heart on how much drama is between the guys vs. drama with the women.

Its like I am watching an episode of Last Man Standing. Can we hug, kiss, hump, or smack asses and just all get along? I'm ready to have fun on the board again. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
+1.
Redecoration always has its challenges. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. But when everything is done it will be beautiful!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well we still have each other SL (: (: MISS YEWWW!

I AGREE WITH CHARLIEE !!! Lets just cut the Bullshit and FUCK !!

Charliee, I have not seen you yet, But Soon I will contact through P411.

Can't we all just Fuck

Dog / 4 Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
See you soon! And I promise no bullshit just fucking and generally having a good time 0:

Its like I am watching an episode of Last Man Standing. Can we hug, kiss, hump, or smack asses and just all get along? I'm ready to have fun on the board again. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Exactly girl!!! I'm drama free and here if you need to talk!

BUT she makes us so HAPPY

BTW, say Hi to MartianMan,
we may need his Green Stuff to save us all ... Originally Posted by fun2come
He doesn't hobby anymore to my knowledge, maybe you know how to contact him.. Cause I sure don't
Very well said Charlie.
Please don't be sad, your post helped brighten my day.

I don't understand the amount of drama on the boards, the guys are getting laid the women are getting paid what's the problem?