realistic poll

we saw the bigoted useless poll on this issue. lets try a real poll with possible choices that might fit everyone?
Speaking of skewed polls?
Where's tried it, hated it, think it's fucking gay?
Nice agenda Sue.
If by chance you are getting a boost in biz due to arguing with us, save the cash you will be back to a starving non FS provider soon enough, once the fags stop having you pound them in their homo asses
you three clowns are like clockwork. where's wylde or does he have mornings off?
Speaking of skewed polls?
Where's tried it, hated it, think it's fucking gay?
Nice agenda Sue.
If by chance you are getting a boost in biz due to arguing with us, save the cash you will be back to a starving non FS provider soon enough, once the fags stop having you pound them in their homo asses Originally Posted by rockerrick
Another closeted guy trying to cover it up with homophobia??? i wonder

when you in a mens room do you ever assume a wide stance?
Self projections fag action man.
Self projections fag action man. Originally Posted by rockerrick
ive been called an offensive name by an anonymous poster on a message board about hookers.... how will i ever handle the shame

hate to tell you this but im not a 7th grader like you are.
you three clowns are like clockwork. where's wylde or does he have mornings off? Originally Posted by budman33
Oh that's so cute!
Oh that's so cute! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
Not your day off then, you're just late. I'm telling!
Not your day off then, you're just late. I'm telling! Originally Posted by budman33
I bet you where the pathetic kid in class that would raise his hand and grunt I am telling.

That's what it is you have a no friends complex...
Rr, didn't your mama ever say if you cant say something nice then don't say anything at all. For a very long time now everything you type out is just mean and hateful. DUDE, wtf has happened to you? Please keep whatever has happened to you deal with it. Every time you post ita like reading vomit.
Between the SH*T that comes out of the Bud (?sp?) and the vomit that comes out of RR, which do you prefer? Quick, somebody start an "all truth be told" poll ....
Rr, didn't your mama ever say if you cant say something nice then don't say anything at all. For a very long time now everything you type out is just mean and hateful. DUDE, wtf has happened to you? Please keep whatever has happened to you deal with it. Every time you post ita like reading vomit. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

I agree totally. I am going to learn how to use ignore feature
I agree totally. I am going to learn how to use ignore feature Originally Posted by LuvMuscle
EASY:
http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist
Type in the handle, hit "OKAY"