Any Ladies work bars anymore

• 5T3V3
  • 08-30-2015, 08:36 PM
It seems rather stereo typical of Vegas to be approached by a professional in a hotels bar. But, it got me thinking, any ladies here still work a bar scene or is that something that only works in Vegas or on Bourbon street also the only other place i have very been approached for a date in a bar ...
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1474198 Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Wait! Did you just post a link to a thread in the Men's Locker Room?
Perry's and Kirbys in the woodlands has plenty of horny, lonely milf action.
OOh Im under Motoxman..mm .. try Maggianos bar hun ..
Wait! Did you just post a link to a thread in the Men's Locker Room? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

Without premium Access you will not get access.
There was a Minx that had good UTR information.
Has a nice fantasy element to it, but providers trolling for clients at bars isn't very safe. How would a lady screen or the fellow know he is dealing with someone reputable, or is that danger part of the thrill?

Too much potential for a bad experience with little recourse afterward.
Has a nice fantasy element to it, but providers trolling for clients at bars isn't very safe. How would a lady screen or the fellow know he is dealing with someone reputable, or is that danger part of the thrill?

Too much potential for a bad experience with little recourse afterward.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Oh, no! Tons of ladies work the bars.

On any Thursday night just go to Eddie V's, Mo's, Brasserie 19, Tasting Room, The Palm, Sage 400, Perry's ... the usual hangouts for working girls.

Here's a foolproof way to figure it out: When you see a lady at any of these places that you "can tell" is a working girl, just walk up to her and ask "How much for an hour"?

You'll be shocked at how easy it is! Works every time.
I thought that on-line sites like ECCIE had taken tmuch of the he uncertainty out of the initial Hobby encounter (maybe except for a SW encounter).

My understanding of Vegas is that the official wink-and-a-nod is taken for granted.
I was at Champs in Uptown park last Tuesday, there was a young lady there working the customers at the bar. At one point, she got up and went to her vehicle. Came back in 2 minutes later with this 3 inch thick Sex Encyclopedia and proceeded to keep working this guy at the bar.
Oh, no! Tons of ladies work the bars.

On any Thursday night just go to Eddie V's, Mo's, Brasserie 19, Tasting Room, The Palm, Sage 400, Perry's ... the usual hangouts for working girls.

Here's a foolproof way to figure it out: When you see a lady at any of these places that you "can tell" is a working girl, just walk up to her and ask "How much for an hour"?

You'll be shocked at how easy it is! Works every time. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

Dayum.
Without premium Access you will not get access. Originally Posted by universalenergy
I can vouch for that - I tried the link!

Dayum.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yeah! It's absolutely true! Some of them even wear designer shirts that say on the front "Ask Me If I" ... and on the back "Fuck For Money"

Those are the easiest ones to spot.
Yeah! It's absolutely true! Some of them even wear designer shirts that say on the front "Ask Me If I" ... and on the back "Fuck For Money"

Those are the easiest ones to spot. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

You are SO full of blarney! Some poor fool will follow your advice and get bitch-slapped. You're hoping for amusing social media video, aren't you?