Why are so many providers so Anti-text?

Okay,
I've been in this hobby for 10 years, and I've experienced all kinds of behaviors but one thing I don't understand after this time is why some providers are so favorable to texts and others will cease all contact as soon as you text them once as if that text was a grenade or something.

thoughts?
attached...
It's annoying for them... Call, come over, leave the donation, leave...
attached... Originally Posted by Moto
Good answer! You never really know how many providers have SO's.
Ooo Oooo I know... All of them.
Case #1 John calls hooker, asks how much for sex. She tells him, they meet. Next days she gets busted, they warrant her phone. She walks.

Case #2 John calls hooker, texts asking how much for sex. She tells him, they meet. Next day she gets busted, they warrant her phone. She gets additional charge with written proof.

Maybe???????
  • D.G.
  • 09-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Hookers dont erase mesages ?
Even if providers erase the message from the phone, the courts can orders the cell phone carriers to produce the records. These don't ever get erased
I respond to texts IF appropriate, polite, non-incriminatory language is used. Text me and ask, "Hey, baby, how much to ***?" and I immediately delete and block your number.

A dirty dozen reasons why some ladies do not like texting:

1. Yes, it does leave a written record, so a provider has to remember to delete frequently, and then, like jojo pointed out, those messages aren't really gone completely.
2. If you miss the message, text notifications are frequently less effective at getting attention than voicemail alerts, depending on the phone, burners especially.
3. If a lady spends a lot of time on the road, responding can be more difficult, and actually dangerous.
4. Some people are not good at written communication. (I've gotten texts that were so abbreviated, misspelled, and/or full of acronyms that I had no idea what the fellow wanted. My text program has Spell Check, which can be entertaining - and frustrating - when I'm typing Gaelic or Hobby terms.)
5. You can access your voicemail (and often email, too) from other phones, but usually not texts, so if the lady's cell is out of minutes or power, texts just sit and wait.
6. Texting is more distracting and requires more focus than talking.
7. Text communication takes longer than a phone conversation, especially if a lot of questions are involved.
8. Unless the lady has an unlimited plan, texting costs more than talking. (Most have adequate minutes, but
if a lady has a "per text" plan or her limited allotment had been exceeded, the fee can range from a couple of cents to more than 50 cents per text, depending on the carrier. That adds up, especially if each text consists of a a single word like, "Hi," "OK," or "Thanks." My plan has unlimited EVERYTHING, minutes, texts, and data, and it ain't cheap.)
9. You can tell a lot more about a fellow's personality through a phone call or even an email than a text.
10. A phone number PLUS an email and/or personal message gives a provider another avenue to research when screening.
11. Senders seem to feel like they can get away with more unseemly inquiries via text than phone or email.
12. Have you tried to type on a rodent-sized keyboard with some of the ornate and long nails we gals spend vast amounts of money on and want to last as long as possible? (I use a stylus.)
I don't mind a decent text. Out of 26 letters If you only know 3 letters (hey) then I just Ignore you.
I don't have a no texts allowed (NTA) policy; ladies can text me all they want, within reason.

But if a pretty provider has an NTA policy, I'd like to know, both before and post meetup.
Texting is actually my preferred form of communication with a provider I'm setting something up with. Nothing regarding rates or activities or anything of that nature, if she's on P411 or e, I pretty much have all the information I need. Texting, or conversing over the phone gives me a feel for her personality, and some hot explicit texts have led to some of my favourite bcd encounters.

I've seen just as many who won't talk on the phone as not texting. I think I was hobbying 10 months before I spoke to a provide on the phone... Curious, huh.
booking agents, pimps, boyfriends...

Once you pass the screening process, every provider I know uses texting. The Agencies prefer it. Some prefer e-mail or PM, which is still typed communication.I find direct conversation is used mostly for final guidance to the meeting place.
And as an Oralist, don't you miss hearing the female voice on the phone? I kinda do...