No PIC no play

I don't understand why a woman would expect you to donate $150 to them to spend time with you when they refuse to show you a pic of them. I understand that there can be "security" issues. However if I am gonna trick tha doe I wanna see the H**.

I don't get it.
  • D.G.
  • 09-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Caujse its a man .
  • mr666
  • 09-04-2015, 09:50 AM
They don't know what you look like either. So why does it matter?
I'm with the OP. A g-rated pic is required or be prepared for me to turn around at the door and then comment on your reviews that you are not good looking enough to justify your rate

Also, if they won't post photos on their ad, I refuse to look up the lazy ho's showcase and just move to the next.
I understand that there can be "security" issues. Originally Posted by onetyme281
Do you?

There are plenty ladies with full pics, see them. Move on from ladies who don't show full pics. Easy fix!
I'll trade a blurred face pic for accurate abs, ass, and booby pics.
lazy ho's Originally Posted by citizen44
Come on c44 It's just a click away
Easy fix love! Move on ��
Read the reviews also...
I refuse to show my face to anyone ....
Easy fix love! Move on ��
Read the reviews also...
I refuse to show my face to anyone .... Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
And beautiful face you have.
I agree there are plenty....there was one in my inbox and they said it was for safty....It was crazy...on to the next one

I said I understand because I actually saw a "cam" girl at a bar out in the Willowbrook area. It freaked her out I recognized her.
I've seen plenty of beautiful women who blur their face to protect their RW lives. I don't blame them one bit. The one time I was disappointed was not her face, see described herself as "curvy" when she was more bbw.
Like others have said, look at showcases, find the ones who are willing to show what you want and see them. Check the reviews, many times their facial beauty is mentioned. But don't expect providers to send you info not listed just because you're curious.
2 ladies that were Very Successful without showing their faces, Lauren M and Caroline D. I never once heard mention of anyone being disappointed there.
And beautiful face you have. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Aww! Thank you babe! So do you but everyone already knows that
I can accept a woman not wanting to show face...but I am talking about zero pic at all
so I was looking at BP and came across one of the unicorn looking pictures and decided to send a text.
It was really very simple.
My query was if she would send me a time stamped pic and the rate.
the response was: No 100.
Well damn, she did answer all the questions but both were not the one I was looking for.
Even the dumbest of fucktards would know that you cent get a unicorn for 100.
I am sure the pics were real, just not really her.
Google did not know who the fuck she was but did know who the artist was of the painting she posed beside.
If I am asked to send a pic, I always send a pic of Piistolero. You know, maybe that is why I never get a call back......ijs
More providers need to post taint photos ...