whats more attractive to a hobbiest?

what makes a provider attractive?

what makes you call her?

what makes her stand out from other providers?

looks?
service skills?
attitude?
social skills?

idk i just want to be inside a mans head for a minute

people always say looks arent everything its whats on the inside...

not in this world.. haha

i would love your feedback!!!
it's really all of the above...but social skills and good business sense are also very attractive. While external looks might attract my attention, it's usually the personality, service and menu that retains my long term business.

Unlike many of the gentleman on these board who like to sample as many women as they can I prefer to find 1-3 favorites that I spend my time with
I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a pretty smile, always have been. I've been known to completely miss other physical attributes if those two are capturing my attention.

As for what makes me see a provider, its hard to say. Having a P411 account is on the top of the list though. I've only ever rescheduled with a provider twice and it was because of the atmosphere she created. The businesslike, "just get on top of me and get it over with", "getting it hard is your job" types don't appeal to me, regardless of how hot they are. If the provider seems to genuinely enjoy my company, I'll ignore a host of physical imperfections.
Always like a woman who knows when to keep her mouth shut. But looks are number one and attitude must be above that.
attitude and social skills go a long way.just to have some conversation and let the stress of life be gone while with a beautiful lady, even if it's short-lived.
intellectual stimulation greatly stimulates the physical.
What makes a woman attractive?? The thing that attracts me to a certain woman is when she posts an actual picture of her at the current time and not from 3 yrs ago. Also when she posts her face. I know I know some girls have to hide their face for certain reasons.. Some girls hide their face cuz they know their ugly but they have great bodies and the guy says DAMN, I'm going to see her... When he gets there, he like aw shit, I drove all this way I might as well bust a nut
A lady whom I would normally find attractive....start to become less attractive....when she keeps bugging me over...and over....and over...again.
For me, I have to first be attracted to her looks. I tend to like brunettes and redheads. Race, for me, is not an issue. An attractive face and figure are important. I tend towards natural breasts, B and C in size. Not a big fan of double D enhanced. Someone that I would notice in a public place, but not a supermodel.

Then, it's all about the service from the provider. GFE ++ is what I like. Lots of kissing, oral sex and, sometimes, a good FS session. The lady acts like you are special, she enjoys your company and enjoys sex with you. Friendly and intelligent conversation before, during and after sex is a plus for me. A non-clock watcher is a plus, as well.

Once I find a lady like that, I tend to become a Regular.
One who doesn't flipflop and bullshit.
So...you are asking how we qualify/disqualify providers...
Good thought.!!
Please use your head when considering these replies...if one has shiny object syndrome they will not disqualify or qualify...they work entirely on emotion of the minute....or how much the little head is talking.

Experience has shown that pics can be very decieving...generally, we will not know what she looks like before we meet.
Many of the replies here are wishful thinking that they are expecting to get that pretty face....or other shiny objects seen in the pics.
Many of the reviews here are total bullshit and may be based on reduced rates or heat of the moment, or beer goggles. Reviews from years ago seem to have been much more valid as there was self policing by the others in the forums.

That kinda leaves one with
Is this in my budget.? (somewhere...not easily found)
Does she do what I want.? (somewhere...not easily found)
Is this easy for me.? (Timing, location, pleasant scheduling experience...)
Once we meet, if the pics match, thats great.! If not...many will continue anyway and bitch later.

If you have never heard of WIIFM (Whats In It For Me), this is a sales accronym used for years to train sales people.
If the sales person cannot get the customer to see WIIFM...they likely will not make the sale.
If the customer does not agree with WIIFM...they will move on to another sales person.

Ask yourself, what would my target customer want...? Tell them WIIFM...and you will close 83% of all qualified sales contacts.

Keep in mind, most guys are basically brain damaged when it comes to this subject...so it should be easy to attract and close deals.
Ever heard a dope dealer complaining he can't move all his product...HA!

Best of luck.
L8r
r9
"shiny object syndrome" too funny lol
Hey look a butterfly ...
  • RGB93
  • 07-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Clean fresh personal hygiene & fresh clean apt or room is a MUST A big turn off is a fly covered pussy.
Clean fresh personal hygiene & fresh clean apt or room is a MUST A big turn off is a fly covered pussy. Originally Posted by RGB93
I agree. I hate it when you have to use a gas mask to go and see a provider.
Attitudeis everything.