Have you ever wondered if you are being watched?

• fawn
  • 03-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Have you ever wondered if the trusted provider you chose to see is video taping your session without your knowledge? And what would you do if you found out?
I like being watched in person, but a video recording? Me no likee.
That's why I have that big mirror so we can watch eachother

But...g
lad I leave my Laptop in the other room to blare my music!
Ask for a copy? Give tips for better lighting and camera angles?
The chihuahuas watch me all the time, especially in the bathroom. I think they have a thing for golden showers.
That's a good question and yes, I have wondered about it before.

If I ever found out I would be pretty P'O'd and . . .well, nevermind.
Well, I know I am well disguised...and thus my identity is safe when walking into a session though a Hotel--when the Hotel staff says: Shit, Its J.R.! You know from Dallas...look he's even drinking bourbon! Now, being filmed in a session sans disguise is another story. For someone that's single, I wouldn't give a fuck. If I was married, I might have a different perspective...
I always wear a clown suit, so I won't be recognized.
Have I wondered if I was being filmed? Yes
But would you care? Not really but I would need a copy.
Have you ever wondered if the trusted provider you chose to see is video taping your session without your knowledge? And what would you do if you found out? Originally Posted by fawn
Should we be worried Fawn?

I guess I may have wondered about it once or twice, was actually more concerned that someone was watching than Alan Funt taping a show.
Yes, on occasion, but i chalk it up to having a kind of freak out moment due to some part of the session. Kind of like when OCD kicks in now and then. No issues as yet, thank God.
She told me it was mainly for her security, but she left it on during our sessions so she could relive the wonderful times we shared together over and over when she was lonely.

(Insert funny NBA policy/blackmail pun here.)

In all seriousness I'd have a huge problem with it and would not knowingly visit someone who did. Like tigercat my 1st reaction was concern about why the question is being asked.
In all seriousness I'd have a huge problem with it and would not knowingly visit someone who did. Like tigercat my 1st reaction was concern about why the question is being asked. Originally Posted by DustyHands
Please realize I was poking fun at Fawn with tongue in cheek. Of course, she would rather have my tongue between her cheeks, and I would rather have my tongue lapping away at her wet spot.
I'd be willing to bet most guys here have been taped w/out their knowledge. There's the one agency that isn't seen as an agency here that has been accused of it on several occasions.
Didn't mean any implied accusation of fawn; I figured it was a conversation started elsewhere that she brought to coed.