A Visual How To: Marketing Your Business Through Videos!

Hello Eccie members! I just wanted to introduce myself and share some advice to providers out there on a new way to market your business and build your brand. Sexy Promotional Videos! (This post was encouraged by other members who commented on an earlier thread I made in the Kansas City forums)

I had the honor of working with VIP provider Kayla Kelli recently on a promotional video for her business. It includes a little romantic story, showcasing her sexy side and also a good example of what her clients can expect when visiting her.

A Night of Seduction: http://bcdstudios.com/p750423877/e27e8a666

(NOTE: Video Link has music and is NSFW)

About the video shoot: Kayla had done several shoots with other photographers but to my knowledge had not done a video before. She was a little nervous at first but very excited and was patient with me as I changed lighting and found unique angle to show her best sides. She provided her own wardrobe and did her hair and makeup while I was setting up the lights and getting the camera ready. I would recommend if you are not comfortable doing your H+M that you hire a professional stylist - they can charge $75-200 depending on needs. However video doesn't hide much and you want to look your best on camera. Over all I think we are both happy with how it came out and I know a lot of her clients (old and new) loved how it looked and she booked higher end clients after posting it to her website. Which can be found here: www.vipkaylakelli.com

Thank you for reading my post and feel free to offer a constructive critique - keep the drama out of it please and be respectful towards Kayla. I know she would love to hear your thoughts on her sexy little performance. Have a great weekend and travel safe!
I think it is very nice and she looks very cute.
Thanks for the compliment and taking the time to look at it Brooke - you TX girls have great taste If you ever tour to KC look me up - I'll hook you up with a sexy shoot! ACTION!